Dunder Mifflin

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dunder Mifflin

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Dunder Mifflin in January 2011.

First you submit your application to the Dunder Mifflin corporate. After roughly one month, a manager or member of corporate will communicate with you and set up an appointment for an interview. The interviewing process consists mainly of question and answers, but they also perform a background check and a personality test. Then they call back within 5 days to tell you whether or not you have been accepted for the job.

I was able to negotiate a salary raise. I would consider staying calm and presenting the facts while being reasonable.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dunder Mifflin in February 2010.

The process took two weeks.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Dunder Mifflin in June 2009.

Had a phone interview and never got a call back. They never sent an email to tell me I didn't get the job. I called several times to follow up and never got a call back. Totally bogus on their part. They pride themselves on this and this is how they treat people.

Interview Questions