Dungarvin, Inc

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Counselor Interview

Sauk Rapids, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at Dungarvin, Inc in May 2011.

Interview Details – There was a 1:1 interview with my supervisor. I was asked a lot of questions about integrity and "what if" scenarios. I was offered the position on the spot conditionally pending background check and reference check. It did take me 2 months to get the interview and 1 more month to start the orientation process.

Interview Question – What do you think that your worst quality as an employee is?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Direct Support Professional Interview

Eugene, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at Dungarvin, Inc in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was good. I expected more information when I asked questions.

Interview Question – Describe a moment where you were presented with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Direct Support Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dungarvin, Inc in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call back next day. Set up a time for the meeting and had the interview. I was offered the job but the benefits and hourly wages were less than I was already receiving so I declined politely.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest personal fault?   View Answer
  • What would you do if you found yourself working and a national emergency occurred.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – As I wrote above - the pay/benefits.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dungarvin, Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dungarvin, Inc interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dungarvin, Inc employees and interview candidates.