1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Field Ops Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Applied and was contacted by a recruiter (I think third party on their behalf) for a phone interview. That went well, but when you do a phone interview with a recruiter you really have to work hard to mess it up. Recruiter then tried several times to setup interviews with next level managers, but their travel kept postponing the process and I started to wonder if the position had any value. Finally able to interview in person with Ops Director and VP and those went well. Then another phone interview with the HR rep who made it her mission to try and trip me up. Ops Director called about a week or so later with an offer. Little did I know that the company would jerk me around, constantly changing my territory and not getting a raise or promotion. Work/Home life is now way out of balance and pay trails comparable positions. Directors come and go based on the person at the helm. Right now that means Dunkin' Brands is the second home of former Papa John's management.

Interview Questions

• What are some examples of how you used pursuasion to get a group of people to complete a task?   1 Answer