Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.6

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

Once I was called in to an interview the process was very professional and structured comfortably. There were a total of four interviews in the process which took a week. The most valuable part of the whole process was spending the day with another Sales Executive to see the daily process and expectations. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle the word " NO "   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in November 2014.

Interview

Great interview process. The process wasn't traditional but seems to be the best format to help the company gain a better understanding of you, while you gain a better understanding about the company.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

On Campus Recruiting - someone came to my college and handed him my resume. Was called for an interview at their headquarters. Took a cab there, met a few people and they let me know within a week if I got the job or not. Great atmosphere there, it is like a family run place even though it is a billion dollar corporation

Project Manager IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

The process took nearly two months. It started out with a writing test and then a 1:1 phone interview with the hiring manager. It then went on to a 1:1 phone interview with the HR point of contact. Next, I had to do a recorded video interview. Next a personality test that consisted of 12 pages with 30 questions per page. This was followed by an IQ test. IQ and Personality test are part of your interview score and it is illegal according to the supreme court to do so as it is considered a discriminatory practice.After a few weeks, I had a face to face in Canton, MA. The hiring manager messed up my interview schedule and admitted to me she had only ever managed 3 projects vs. my 8-32 per quarter. She said I had too much Fortune 500 experience. It took them 1.5 weeks to get back to me to tell me that I was too big of a fish and would not be able to swim in a little pond, which was extremely short sighted and insulting. I was told I was the top candidate throughout this entire process. It took them two months to figure out they did not want their top candidate. Enough said.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Easy interview process. At the time I applied, I could not find any internships with the company online so I sent a letter to the CEO and he actually responded to my note and forwarded my resume to HR. I had one phone interview and one in person interview. The phone interview was with two managers in the department I was applying for and they asked pretty straightforward questions about my past work experience. The in-person interview was more of a way for me to see the cooperate headquarters then an interview. I received a call from my hiring manager on my way home from the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced at work/school and how did you overcome the problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, all interns are paid $13/hr

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA).

Interview

Very quick. One interview with VP and I had an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.Got a good offer and sign on bonus.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Dorchester, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

I went in for a one on one interview after applying in the store. The district manager interviewed me and was very nice. It was my first real interview so as unprepared as I was, it wasn't that bad. He asked about availability, work ethic, how I work in groups, how I take direction, how I deal with authority, and how fast of a learner I am. Most of the questions were directly related to how things would be in the position. He made me feel comfortable and was easy to talk to. After he had asked me everything and I asked him a few questions, he told me I was hired and gathered the papers for me to sign. Easy!

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted through a recruiter. I did an initial screening with HR by phone and that was followed up by two on-site interviews. The first of the on-site interviews was with HR and the hiring team. The interviews were entirely behavioral. The second on-site interview was with the hiring director and the VP. Again those interviews were behavioral and not particularly hard. I think that they were mostly looking for fit.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Dothan, AL) in January 2010.

Interview

I showed up on time which was a plus because I thought I wouldnt make it at all. He looked over my application right in front of my face, but it turned out for the best because we were able to negotiate the hours that he needed me and he hours that I was available. I continued to smile and he did as well. Overall it was quite an experience. My advice is to really seem as if you want the job and dont be too proud to make it seem as if you dont need them and present yourself appropiately and it will be smooth sailing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Field Ops Manager (Corporate) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Dunkin' Brands (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

The process started via phone interview with the recruiter then Human Resource Manager. The people were very supportive and helpful, but, the process between interviews took several weeks. Then in person interviews occurred with my direct supervisor and his boss and then another peer before a hiring decision was made. The overall process took several months, this process also included speaking to current employees and visiting restaurants which really was a big help in understanding the job I would be doing. Everyone was so friendly, for me that made up for the long interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Trying to explain your reasoning for leaving previous companies and why you really want the job can be a very difficult question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not a negotiation, the offer was as is