Dunkin' Brands Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.4

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

It was a rushed interview I guess to say it nicely. I was called and asked to come in within a half hour and the manager proceeded to tell me about the girl she had hired was in an accident and now she needs to let her go but they need someone to take her shifts. So I of course went in and she had me fill out another app because her boss had mine since i applied at a different store and all the manager knew was my name and phone number. As i finished filling out the paperwork she asked me if i could work the next day and that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Really wasn't any they paid from i think 8.35 to 8.55 and i got the most you could get so i was ok with that

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

Phone screening first, then invite to a Hire Vue video interview. The video interview was a great experience, though strange to sit in front of a web cam with no one on the other side. I felt it was a fair process, though there was zero communication from the hiring manager after the video interview which I felt was both unprofessional and disappointing. A simple form email saying I am no longer a candidate for the position would have sufficed.

Interview Questions

• There were 10 questions for the video interview and they gave you ample time to complete it. Here's a few of them: What are your passions; what drives you? describe a rewarding team experience. What is your most challenging work experience and how did you overcome it? How do you handle multiple projects at one time? Why are you the best candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands.

Interview

Once I was called in to an interview the process was very professional and structured comfortably. There were a total of four interviews in the process which took a week. The most valuable part of the whole process was spending the day with another Sales Executive to see the daily process and expectations. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle the word " NO "   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands in November 2014.

Interview

Great interview process. The process wasn't traditional but seems to be the best format to help the company gain a better understanding of you, while you gain a better understanding about the company.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

On Campus Recruiting - someone came to my college and handed him my resume. Was called for an interview at their headquarters. Took a cab there, met a few people and they let me know within a week if I got the job or not. Great atmosphere there, it is like a family run place even though it is a billion dollar corporation

Project Manager IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

The process took nearly two months. It started out with a writing test and then a 1:1 phone interview with the hiring manager. It then went on to a 1:1 phone interview with the HR point of contact. Next, I had to do a recorded video interview. Next a personality test that consisted of 12 pages with 30 questions per page. This was followed by an IQ test. IQ and Personality test are part of your interview score and it is illegal according to the supreme court to do so as it is considered a discriminatory practice.After a few weeks, I had a face to face in Canton, MA. The hiring manager messed up my interview schedule and admitted to me she had only ever managed 3 projects vs. my 8-32 per quarter. She said I had too much Fortune 500 experience. It took them 1.5 weeks to get back to me to tell me that I was too big of a fish and would not be able to swim in a little pond, which was extremely short sighted and insulting. I was told I was the top candidate throughout this entire process. It took them two months to figure out they did not want their top candidate. Enough said.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Madison, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

You sit inside the store and they ask you questions about your previous experiences at past jobs and they ask for examples on possible situations about your past jobs to see if you qualify for the job. After the interview they told me that they'll call me if I qualify. Within 10 minutes I received the job offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Easy interview process. At the time I applied, I could not find any internships with the company online so I sent a letter to the CEO and he actually responded to my note and forwarded my resume to HR. I had one phone interview and one in person interview. The phone interview was with two managers in the department I was applying for and they asked pretty straightforward questions about my past work experience. The in-person interview was more of a way for me to see the cooperate headquarters then an interview. I received a call from my hiring manager on my way home from the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced at work/school and how did you overcome the problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, all interns are paid $13/hr

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Canton, MA).

Interview

Very quick. One interview with VP and I had an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.Got a good offer and sign on bonus.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorchester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunkin' Brands (Dorchester, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

I went in for a one on one interview after applying in the store. The district manager interviewed me and was very nice. It was my first real interview so as unprepared as I was, it wasn't that bad. He asked about availability, work ethic, how I work in groups, how I take direction, how I deal with authority, and how fast of a learner I am. Most of the questions were directly related to how things would be in the position. He made me feel comfortable and was easy to talk to. After he had asked me everything and I asked him a few questions, he told me I was hired and gathered the papers for me to sign. Easy!

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer