Dunkin' Donuts

Updated Nov 17, 2014

1.6

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Do you have any experience working at a restaurant before? do you have any customer service experience? do you have work permit from high school in order to work? how well can you work in a busy environment?

Other Interview Reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

Cashier Interview

Went to Dunkin Donuts and I applied in person then was given a on the spot interview with the manager and then i was offered the position which i took. She just asked which days I was available

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I went to a store to get an application, filled it out, and once I returned I was interviewed. I basically got the job upon meeting the manager. She asked me some standard questions about me with some scenarios and handed me my work papers to fill out and said she'd call me to schedule me. If you look friendly and presentable and are confident, you can get the job.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I attended a hiring event for a new store. It wasn't really an interview, more like a conversation. The manager made me feel comfortable and I got hired on the spot. Only paid minimum wage but it was fine for a first job.

Interview Questions
    no negotitation, everyone recieved minimum wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

easy interview got hired on spot manager was nice not to aggressive told me a bout the day to day and told me to come in and train that i would pick up easy

Cashier Interview

Fill out an application and put preferred position as Cashier. However once hired, person must know to operate and have knowledge of all product preparation.

NA

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in July 2013.

Manager is the one, who takes the interview. The key to crack the interview is to speak English as much as possible and to correct managers English since he doesn't speaks English properly. Also tell him that you have knowledge of the Dunkin Donuts and working at the fast food rest. and next thing you will be hires. Also tell him that you want to work for long time.

Interview Questions
    • None, Interview is a joke if you have worked at Dunkin Donuts before.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

ask me if i had any experience in handling cash and any retail experience. fill out an app and got a call two days latter to discuss about hours and started working next weekend

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in June 2013.

Interview was simple, straight to the point and fun. District manager was very nice and I started the next day.

Interview Questions
    • The sandwich station was the most difficult but I'm still new so we will see how that goes.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnston, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnston, RI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Sent in email on Craigslist, got a call the next day. Asked when I was available. What were my strengths and weaknesses