Dunkin' Donuts

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

1.8

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Do you have any experience working at a restaurant before? do you have any customer service experience? do you have work permit from high school in order to work? how well can you work in a busy environment?

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I filled out an application online and went into the store a few days later to see when I would be contacted. One of the employees told me someone would contact me in the next week or so if they wanted to interview me for a position. About a week and some days later, I was contacted for an interview and made an appointment for the next day.

When I showed up, I was interviewed for about 15 minutes. It was a very casual interview, done at one of the tables inside of the establishment. The interviewer told me he was impressed and outlined all of the things that a new employee would have to go through. He then told me I would be contacted if they were interested in hiring me.

Shift Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Meet with the manager and discuss your strengths as a leader and how your previous experience will apply to the atmosphere of the particular store. Often times the hire is within the company as regular employees will be promoted to a shift leader position if the manager feels the shift if appropriate.

Cashier Interview

Went to Dunkin Donuts and I applied in person then was given a on the spot interview with the manager and then i was offered the position which i took. She just asked which days I was available

Intern - Hourly Interview

I had to do 5 interviews. It was for an intern position. The first one was with HR, then with a hiring manager, then with another hiring manager and two on-site with the two hiring managers.

Not able to negotiate

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I gave my application and the manager asked me if I have the time for an interview. Answered few questions and was hired on the spot. They don't check backgrounds, my guess, because I started on the next day.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I went to a store to get an application, filled it out, and once I returned I was interviewed. I basically got the job upon meeting the manager. She asked me some standard questions about me with some scenarios and handed me my work papers to fill out and said she'd call me to schedule me. If you look friendly and presentable and are confident, you can get the job.

None

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I applied in person and received a call two weeks later, asking to come in for an interview. The interview process was very casual, done at a table in the store. I was asked if I've had any prior experience and other typical interview questions. She gave me my work hours for the week after the interview.

Minimum wage

Crew/Finisher Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in October 2014.

My first interview was a group interview followed by a one on one interview, which was easy peasy. I fell 3rd in the hiring managers choice so I was not offered that particular position, but the manager called me and gave me great feedback and asked if I would have any issue with her personally passing forward my interview notes and application to other managers she knew that were hiring. I ended up with another interview with a different store who went over the previous interview notes and asked me a few follow up questions of his own, I ended up getting the position for finisher. Interview process was simple, but the intial interviewing manager going above and beyond to help me get employed was what really sealed the deal for me.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Got a phone call to meet up with the manager in person. He told me the typical work environment and asked what hours I was available to work. He asked if I had any previous experience in working at dunkins, seemed to be a high priority for him. Interview process was relatively quick and easy as the manager was looking to hire someone immediately, but someone that was competent. The manager called me about two days later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult customer? Do you have any prior customer service experience?   Answer Question
    Negotiation was not possible. Minimum pay was expected