Dunkin' Donuts

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

1.8

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Applied in person and was called a week later to set up an interview. Was asked basic questions about my schedule and what I would do if there was a complaint, then filed out hiring paperwork on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer made a complaint?   View Answer
    Minimum wage (7.75) and split tips every shift.

Restaurant Server Interview

Didn't contact me back or even look at my resume. When I called the manager, they said my resume was never received. The company has no regard for the interviewee and really needs to get better at their hiring practices. I know my resume was adequate for the job as I received an offer at NFCU for a technical based position rather than a service based one.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any questions because I was never notified of my status as an applicant.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Do you have any experience working at a restaurant before? do you have any customer service experience? do you have work permit from high school in order to work? how well can you work in a busy environment?

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I filled out an application online and went into the store a few days later to see when I would be contacted. One of the employees told me someone would contact me in the next week or so if they wanted to interview me for a position. About a week and some days later, I was contacted for an interview and made an appointment for the next day.

When I showed up, I was interviewed for about 15 minutes. It was a very casual interview, done at one of the tables inside of the establishment. The interviewer told me he was impressed and outlined all of the things that a new employee would have to go through. He then told me I would be contacted if they were interested in hiring me.

Shift Leader Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Meet with the manager and discuss your strengths as a leader and how your previous experience will apply to the atmosphere of the particular store. Often times the hire is within the company as regular employees will be promoted to a shift leader position if the manager feels the shift if appropriate.

Cashier Interview

Went to Dunkin Donuts and I applied in person then was given a on the spot interview with the manager and then i was offered the position which i took. She just asked which days I was available

Intern - Hourly Interview

I had to do 5 interviews. It was for an intern position. The first one was with HR, then with a hiring manager, then with another hiring manager and two on-site with the two hiring managers.

Not able to negotiate

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I gave my application and the manager asked me if I have the time for an interview. Answered few questions and was hired on the spot. They don't check backgrounds, my guess, because I started on the next day.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I went to a store to get an application, filled it out, and once I returned I was interviewed. I basically got the job upon meeting the manager. She asked me some standard questions about me with some scenarios and handed me my work papers to fill out and said she'd call me to schedule me. If you look friendly and presentable and are confident, you can get the job.

None

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I applied in person and received a call two weeks later, asking to come in for an interview. The interview process was very casual, done at a table in the store. I was asked if I've had any prior experience and other typical interview questions. She gave me my work hours for the week after the interview.

Minimum wage