Dunkin' Donuts Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2015

1.8

Reset

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponte Vedra, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Ponte Vedra, FL).

Interview

The interview went easy. It was a new store and had not been opened yet. I was asked basic fast food interview question like about my personality and previous work experience.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

I filled out an application online, I got a phone call asking me to come in, wasn't an interview, just filling out the paper version of the application. A lot of it was just information like social security, address, etc. and filling out the hours you were available. I was on summer vacation from high school so I was always free, which was probably why they hired me.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

They wanted me since I had experience. Started out great. They asked me questions but the whole time said they were going to hire me so no advantage on their part when it came to negotiating

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

Quick process, simple questions. I applied online and called some days later to check my status & got called in for a interview. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kings Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Kings Park, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called the previous night and set up an interview for 10 am. I went in, we talked for a little bit, he gave me a run down of what my responsibilities would be and told me thought I seemed nice and like I could be a good fit and offered me the job.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I heard about the job through a co worker at my other job. I went in filled out an app and was asked some basic questions I didn't speak great English that didn't seem to matter. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehighton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Lehighton, PA).

Interview

I called the store to check the process of my application and she said we were just about to call you for an interview. I went in to my interview a shift leader about 17 years old gave. Asked me a serious of questions, common sense, and then she said she would give me a call if I fit the job. I got a call a week or 2 later from the manager saying I should meet with the District Manager. Had my second interview where she asked me basically the same questions as the first interview. I signed some papers, tax forms, ID scan, background check was done and I started a week after my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you had an angry customer?   1 Answer
    • Why do you think you would work for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Elizabeth, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application. I received a phone a call the same day, and I was interviewed the next day. It wasn't so great. I was interviewed by 2 people both female. It was like good cop bad cop. Needless to say, I knew I didn't get the job afterward.

Interview Questions

• Availability? Why do you want to work her? If a customer ordered a dozen donuts for $7.99 and handed you a twenty, how much change would they get back?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in March 2015.

Interview

I was texted to come in for an interview, came in the store, and sat down with the manager at one of the tables. They asked a few preliminary questions, told me about the job, periodically asked if I had my own questions. At the end of the interview, I was told I was hired. It was very caual.

Anonymous Employee in Etna, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Etna, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview if it can even be called that. Didn't ask me any interview type questions just wanted to know about my availability and what I wanted to know about the company. The interviewer let me do mostly all of the talking then described what's needed for the uniform and the job duties. Lasted about 20 minutes.