Dunkin' Donuts Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

1.7

Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

The interview was fine back then they had decent ppl working for them doing the hiring. Now they have some ppl who just want u to slave for them if u say anything they don't like they set u up to fire u because it's against the law to fire just because they don't like u. They're sneaky no joke

Interview Questions

• What's hours I could work but when I got hired they changed it to what suited them n cut my hours and said could replace me if I did do it.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Pretty straightforward... They didn't even ask any 'hard' questions, just what hours I was willing to work and which days. They called a few days later telling me to show up on X day for training. Training involved watching a video and getting paired with an employee to learn how to work the register and make coffee. Be ready to smell like coffee...

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

Applied online...errors on website and stores applied to weren't hiring :/ so I called a bunch of stores and asked if they were hiring. Finally found someone came in for a free drink and had an interview. Was hired on the spot, but had to decline because I was looking for seasonal and the manager was looking for permanent.

Interview Questions

I was looking for full-time seasonal, only offered full-time/part-time permanent.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ponte Vedra, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Ponte Vedra, FL).

Interview

The interview went easy. It was a new store and had not been opened yet. I was asked basic fast food interview question like about my personality and previous work experience.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

I filled out an application online, I got a phone call asking me to come in, wasn't an interview, just filling out the paper version of the application. A lot of it was just information like social security, address, etc. and filling out the hours you were available. I was on summer vacation from high school so I was always free, which was probably why they hired me.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

Quick process, simple questions. I applied online and called some days later to check my status & got called in for a interview. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

They wanted me since I had experience. Started out great. They asked me questions but the whole time said they were going to hire me so no advantage on their part when it came to negotiating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kings Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Kings Park, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called the previous night and set up an interview for 10 am. I went in, we talked for a little bit, he gave me a run down of what my responsibilities would be and told me thought I seemed nice and like I could be a good fit and offered me the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbandale, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Urbandale, IA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was fairly simple, there were two interviews, one with the manager and the second with the district manager. Pretty basic, asked why I wanted to work there, what I hope to contribute, and a few basic questions about my work history. Overall it waas a very basic and easy process, it'd be pretty hard to NOT get the job in my own opinion, that's how easy it was.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to get out of working here? Why should I hire you.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I heard about the job through a co worker at my other job. I went in filled out an app and was asked some basic questions I didn't speak great English that didn't seem to matter. I was hired on the spot.