Dunkin' Donuts Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

1.7

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the general manager who asked about my cashiering, drive-thru and customer experience. He then described to me that he wanted me to work in the drive thru for a new store and wanted somebody who was familiar with the window. A day later, I had an interview with the store manager later who pretty much decided on hiring me because she liked my nature but still went through the formalities.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle multitasking while taking on many customers during rush hour while keeping your composure? Give me an example.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

What interview????I walked in thinking I was going to have a interview?????????? Ok the person who interviewed told me about her entire life, her kids who they married, her husband what he did for a living how many dogs, then I got the job...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Littleton, MA).

Interview

I submitted a job application form that Dunkin Donuts gave out, and I got called in for an interview. The interview was approximately half an hour long, and they wanted to know what experience I had with handling money and interacting with others. They mainly seemed concerned that I would steal money from the store, so they asked a lot of questions to assess how trustworthy I was. They also wanted to know how I would deal with situations where a customer was upset - the best response seemed to be to always get the manager and treat the customer with the utmost respect, regardless of how ridiculous they were being in the hypothetical situation.

Interview Questions

• What's the largest amount of money you've had to handle?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Herndon, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

They called me one day after applying online. They were very plesant but they only wanted an employee to open at 4:30. It was a very fast process because they really needed to hire someone asap. Was over all an okay experience. They didn't tell me however that they only really wanted morning shifts.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

Quick and friendly until you start working with the crew.Had i known going into.this interview that the store manager and all of the other employees were friends outside of work then i never would've applied.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

applied in person, filling out application on site. Maybe a week or two later got a call to come in for an interview about 5 days from the day of the call. Interviewed with 2 managers and was told they would get back to me if they were interested. Got a call back a few hours later asking to come in the next day for training.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer who came through the drive through came into the lobby upset that his order was wrong?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Applied. Got a call the day after for an interview the day after. Got hired and started working 2 days later. Manager was sweet and very straight forward. I work here and everything runs very smoothly compared to other dunkin. Fun people

Interview Questions

• This job is required a lot of multitasking and being able to stay busy on your feet throughout your shift; are you able to stay active and busy?   Answer Question
    • Do you learn how to prepare something fast or slow?   Answer Question
    • Can you take an order and complete it at the same time through a headset?   Answer Question
    • If a rude costumer comes, takes his order, and throws the money at you, how will you react?   1 Answer
    • Are you able to deal with rude and disrespectful costumers even in your bad days?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview

I applied and got a call the next day for an interview about 5 days later, I met with the owner really nice guy. He hired me on the spot and told me to wait for a call from his store manger who will give me hours to train me. She was very irresponsible never called I had to call and she told me to call again the next day and I did and she told me she didn't have any hours to give me so just like that I was jobless again. What a disappointment

Interview Questions

• Are you good with customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The store manager was rude and irresponsible, never will I go to that dunk in again

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in July 2015.

Interview

I went into the store in April and asked for an application, received a paper application which I filled out on the spot and handed it in to the cashier working and she said she would give it to the manager. I got a call one day about 3 months later in early July by the manager asking if I was still looking for a job, I said yes and we set up an interview time for the next day. The interview was kinda tough, she asked about 25 questions and they were somewhat difficult to answer. When we finished, we talked about my available hours and such, and then she told me she would call me if I got the job. Fast forward about a month, and by the end of July I got another call from her saying for me to come in the next day if I was still looking for a job and we would do paperwork and that I should bring 2 government issued ID's with me because I got a job offer. It took some time to get it, but I ended up getting the job after all. This is my first job, as I am 16, so hopefully this works out.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I asked for an application on Saturday, and I turned it in to the hiring manager on Wednesday, when she was at the Dunkin. She talked to me a little about my application and it was pretty relaxed- I would barely call it an interview. She called me the next day and told me that she would be happy to hire me for the weekends. I picked up my paper for the online training program on Friday. I start working once I finish the basics of the training.

Interview Questions

• She asked me a lot about my availability in accordance to school and summer break and whether I was going to be there long-term.   1 Answer