Dunkin' Donuts

Getting the Interview

89 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview Details – Not hard

Interview Question – Will you be able to handle everything we make here?   View Answer

Glen, NH

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in October 2012.

Interview Details – Short Interview process. Took 10 days to get hired.

Interview Question – will you be flexible with hours...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was hired at minimum wage and got 2 raises in 6 months to $8.00 an hour (no tips).

CashierCrew Member Interview

Geneseo, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview Details – Submitted an application in person, then was called ~a week later for an interview. I came in dressed nicely, but it was so informal. The manager asked me questions of a prepared sheet about teamwork, my experience working with others, etc. No difficult questions. Then, two days later, I got called for an interview with the regional manager. This interview was a little more in depth, but still not difficult. I heard back later that week that I got the job, and went in a few days later to fill out all my paperwork and begin training.

Interview Question – Tell me why I should I hire you - not especially difficult if you've prepared/can sell yourself, but it was unexpectedly direct.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations - minimum wage + tips.

Cashier Interview

Westbury, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in February 2010.

Interview Details – Do you have a pulse, can you count money, will you be late to work, are your hour flexible. Do you have a record

Interview Question – There wasn't any difficulty   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Arlington, VA

I applied online - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in March 2014.

Interview Details – I got an email from a manager asking to schedule an interview, and never got a reply when I said the time wouldn't work for me. Still haven't heard back and it's been almost a week.

Interview Question – Will this date/time work for you as an interview?   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in November 2013.

Interview Details – Oral interview then skill test, drug test and background check.

Interview Question – How to handle a situation while a customer asked for a rin check.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Southlake, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed at a job fair, was offered job on the spot

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you received bad customer service   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview Details – Group or one on one interview process, most stores do onsite applications. It really depends on franchise.

Interview Question – Typical interviews about work history, reliability and relative experience no real hard ball questions here.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They give you an option and you either take it or don't. Not much room for negtiation.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Nashua, NH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was the easiest process that I encountered. It was working my way up to the store management position that was a little more difficult. It took them more than 2 weeks to do the background check. Other than that I had already for for the company for many years before being promoted to store management.I had worked my way up the ladder. I enjoyed my job.

Interview Question – What was I expecting for wages and how I came up with those numbers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was not good at first but I needed a job to help support my family

Crew Member
Kent, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in October 2013.

Interview Details – Shortly after applying on Snagajob.com I was called and offered a job interview with the hiring manager. When I got to the location I saw a sign stating "open-interviews" so I realized that you didn't need to apply to receive and offer. The interview was short and sweet with less than 10 questions total.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked was what was the hardest circumstance that you ever had to overcome with a team or group.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The manager asked me to come in and fill out some information online such as social security number, birth certificate, driver's license, direct deposit numbers, etc.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dunkin' Donuts

Worked for Dunkin' Donuts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dunkin' Donuts interview questions and advice. All 89 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dunkin' Donuts employees and interview candidates.