Dunkin' Donuts Interview Questions & Reviews

1.8

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Framingham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in January 2014.

i actually starting talking to the guy who owned the store i work at on craigslist. i just sent in my resume and he called me a few hours later to go and fill out an application. he wanted to hire me right away for an early morning baking position. i have 6+ years of experience baking in a family owned bakery so i wasn't really worried about not getting the job. interview was quick, no hard questions really, just gotta go on and on about how the customer deserves the best service and what not. then i had to do an orientation thing that was about 4 hours where i got my apron/hat/shirt/name tag, listened to some guy talk and watched a movie. then you take an online training thing your first 3-4 days of work and then your train with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions
    • what is a quality you working on fixing about yourself.   Answer Question
    well, i recently got another job and was able to negotiate to work one day a week in the morning just because a spot needed to be filled and i don't mind the extra money. baking is extremely simple.

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in June 2013.

The interview process was fairly easy. The manager asked me the infamous question "Tell me about yourself". For the most part the interview was centered on availability. About a few days later I heard back from the manager and I got the job. I took the job offer and worked there for the summer.

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

I applied online. It took about two days for the interview invitation. I had two interviews and it took three days to be hired. Come in for paperwork signing and there is a training progress.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you if you have no restaurant experience ?   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

one interview but it was easy as cake then an interview that was just hiring paper work, didn't take long because they were desperate for workers for a new opening store,

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Canton, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in March 2014.

I applied for the finance internship position, but that position was full. There was, however, another position in a different department (IT) which applied some of the skills I had from taking some statistics classes in college. That they handed my resume off to another department made me feel somewhat overconfident in my "hireability."

Interview Questions
    • Selling yourself is always hard. I remember being asked why do I want to work at Dunkin' Brands followed by what characteristics do I have that will make me successful. Some other questions I had were tell me about yourself, describe a leadership position where you were successful and one where you were not as well as your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Finisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Utica, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in July 2011.

Filled out application, met with supervisor to discuss hours and pay, started work. There was no more to it then that. They wanted to know if I would be there on time and when scheduled. They explained the basic requirements and that was it.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quincy, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

easy interview got hired on spot manager was nice not to aggressive told me a bout the day to day and told me to come in and train that i would pick up easy

Cashier Interview

Fill out an application and put preferred position as Cashier. However once hired, person must know to operate and have knowledge of all product preparation.

NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Haven, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in June 2013.

I applied for the job and was called for an interview a month later. Went in for the interview, the woman was very friendly and the interview went extremely well. However, I did not get a call back for training for another month, so I was only able to work there for a short time before going back to college.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were fairly straightforward and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Exeter, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, RI

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in November 2011.

Apply in store, and ask to speak to a hiring manager if one is available. This usually aids in getting the interview. There was one interview, and a phone call with a job offer after about one week of waiting. The manager said they would call back sooner, so expect possible delays.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation in which you had to deal with an unsatisfied customer?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.