Dunkin' Donuts

Average Difficulty
107 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Crew Member

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview Details – one interview but it was easy as cake then an interview that was just hiring paper work, didn't take long because they were desperate for workers for a new opening store,

Intern Interview

Intern
Canton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the finance internship position, but that position was full. There was, however, another position in a different department (IT) which applied some of the skills I had from taking some statistics classes in college. That they handed my resume off to another department made me feel somewhat overconfident in my "hireability."

Interview Question – Selling yourself is always hard. I remember being asked why do I want to work at Dunkin' Brands followed by what characteristics do I have that will make me successful. Some other questions I had were tell me about yourself, describe a leadership position where you were successful and one where you were not as well as your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Finisher Interview

Finisher
Utica, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in July 2011.

Interview Details – Filled out application, met with supervisor to discuss hours and pay, started work. There was no more to it then that. They wanted to know if I would be there on time and when scheduled. They explained the basic requirements and that was it.

Interview Question – Can you work until we finish.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Quincy, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview Details – easy interview got hired on spot manager was nice not to aggressive told me a bout the day to day and told me to come in and train that i would pick up easy

Interview Question – do i have exsperiance   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

Interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts

Interview Details – Fill out an application and put preferred position as Cashier. However once hired, person must know to operate and have knowledge of all product preparation.

Negotiation Details – NA

East Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for the job and was called for an interview a month later. Went in for the interview, the woman was very friendly and the interview went extremely well. However, I did not get a call back for training for another month, so I was only able to work there for a short time before going back to college.

Interview Question – All of the questions were fairly straightforward and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Exeter, RI

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in November 2011.

Interview Details – Apply in store, and ask to speak to a hiring manager if one is available. This usually aids in getting the interview. There was one interview, and a phone call with a job offer after about one week of waiting. The manager said they would call back sooner, so expect possible delays.

Interview Question – Explain a situation in which you had to deal with an unsatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader

Interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts

Interview Details – Very straight forward, they try to make it more serious than it is.

Negotiation Details – None.

Crew Member

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts.

Interview Details – Not hard

Interview Question – Will you be able to handle everything we make here?   View Answer

Glen, NH

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Dunkin' Donuts in October 2012.

Interview Details – Short Interview process. Took 10 days to get hired.

Interview Question – will you be flexible with hours...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was hired at minimum wage and got 2 raises in 6 months to $8.00 an hour (no tips).