Duquesne Light Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duquesne Light

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Duquesne Light (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The people at Duquesne Light are very open-minded individuals and seem to work very hard. I can see how they value what they do and why they pay what they do.They like to look past the metrics and see what a person really is qualitatively. 10/10 would go to another interview

Interview Questions

• What is weakness that I have?   1 Answer
    • What is a strength that I have?   1 Answer
    • What is an issue that I had with a co-worker and how did I resolve that?   1 Answer
    • What is the most difficult person you ever worked with and how did you fix that?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Duquesne Light (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a Skype interview with a HR employee and HR intern. They were both very friendly and took turns asking me questions about my school and work history along with around 6 questions. Very typical questions involving behavioral responses to situations where there was conflict and when I displayed leadership. Overall an easy interview with nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with conflict with a group member and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Manager, Fleet Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Duquesne Light (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews, the first was with the hiring manager and HR rep, the second was with a person within the company who used to hold the position. The second interview was very technical in nature and although I only knew 4 of the 10 questions, I was told I did very well.

Interview Questions

• Experience working in a union environment   1 Answer