Teach for America
www.teachforamerica.org New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Teach for America TFA Corps Member Interview Question

"During the one-on-one interview, you will do a role play as a TFA teacher. Immediately following the five-minute scene, the interviewer asked what I could have done better. It caught me immediately off guard, and I thought, "Well, we just ended it. If there was something I thought I could have done better, I probably would have just done it." Humility, humility, humility. They'll ask why TFA, of course, organizational skills, have you ever quit something, etc. The interviewer asked about things on my résumé that I didn't expect her to care about. That really caught me off guard. She didn't ask about the experiences where I was leading and not about anything recent. That was the hardest part."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a TFA Corps Member Interview Review - one of 399 Teach for America Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teach for America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Teach for America employees and interview candidates.