DvF

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DvF.

Interview Details – After responding to an online ad, I came in for two separate interviews with different senior members of the company. They both had an extensive retail background working for various designers. We spoke about my retail and web experience. They told me about the position and current structure of the department and how they saw it growing. It was very pleasant and both people were very professional and friendly.

Interview Question – There were no real difficult questions per se. They had questions about my experience level and how I would be able to grow within the department.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Lead Interview

Sales Lead
Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DvF.

Interview Details – I emailed corporate hoping for an open position. Heard back from them within a day. Went to the interview and the manager seemed completely disinterested the entire time.

Interview Question – Interviewer really didn't ask question. I felt like I asked her more questions than she did me.   Answer Question

Merchandising Assistant Interview

Merchandising Assistant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at DvF in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was offered a position after 3 months of interning and 1 month of freelancing. I went through 3 interviews with the Manager, Director and VP. Because I had been interning, there was no introductory period or training period.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in Merchandising after working in luxury retail for 10 years?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

The process took 2 months - interviewed at DvF in April 2008.

Interview Details – I emailed the contact on the web posting. I was'nt chosen for the position I applied for but they asked if I would be interested in Sales in the store. I decided to go in to interview thinking I could get my foot in the door though the store and more to corporate, but I was wrong. It is a known fact that no one from the store ever goes to corporate.

Interview Question – What are your selling skills?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is not. Low base salary with a decent commission.

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DvF in June 2011.

Interview Details – great place. asked creative questions pertaining to the atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DvF? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DvF interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by DvF employees and interview candidates.