DvF Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at DvF

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DvF.

After responding to an online ad, I came in for two separate interviews with different senior members of the company. They both had an extensive retail background working for various designers. We spoke about my retail and web experience. They told me about the position and current structure of the department and how they saw it growing. It was very pleasant and both people were very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult questions per se. They had questions about my experience level and how I would be able to grow within the department.   Answer Question

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at DvF.

I emailed corporate hoping for an open position. Heard back from them within a day. Went to the interview and the manager seemed completely disinterested the entire time.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer really didn't ask question. I felt like I asked her more questions than she did me.   Answer Question

Merchandising Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at DvF in October 2012.

I was offered a position after 3 months of interning and 1 month of freelancing. I went through 3 interviews with the Manager, Director and VP. Because I had been interning, there was no introductory period or training period.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in Merchandising after working in luxury retail for 10 years?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 months - interviewed at DvF in April 2008.

I emailed the contact on the web posting. I was'nt chosen for the position I applied for but they asked if I would be interested in Sales in the store. I decided to go in to interview thinking I could get my foot in the door though the store and more to corporate, but I was wrong. It is a known fact that no one from the store ever goes to corporate.

Interview Questions
    There is not. Low base salary with a decent commission.

Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DvF in June 2011.

great place. asked creative questions pertaining to the atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Worked for DvF? Contribute to the Community!