Dwellworks

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Relocation Consultant Interview

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dwellworks in September 2013.

Interview Details – The telephone interview was extensive. The job is multicultural and people/service oriented. They try to make sure that both parties are satisfied and understand what is required and given.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected question. The person doing the interview did an excellent job of explaining the position and asking questions that allowed me to present myself to her as to whether I would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. There are set fees for each tyoe of relocation.

Relocation Coordinator Interview

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dwellworks.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online, no cover letter. I was called by an HR intern shortly thereafter, and she scheduled a phone interview with me with "the recruiters". She called me on the day of my phone interview and my interview was with her. It lasted about 30 minutes and she asked me questions mostly pertaining to my resume. There were a few questions about my experiences, challenges, etc., no brain busters. She called back the next day to schedule an in-person interview. I received an email confirming the appointment with instructions to "dress professionally". The interview was with her, the director of the department I would be working for and a manager. Two of them were in jeans. Very casual office environment, seemed very relaxed. Almost exactly the same questions were asked as the ones from the phone interview. Five days after I was supposed to have been given an answer I received a "Dear Applicant" email. Process was pleasant up until that slap in the face.

Interview Question – Absolutely nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Dwellworks in April 2012.

Interview Details – There is a phone interview and then an interview with some of HR as well as the manager of the department to which you will be working.

Interview Question – What challenges do you believe you will face in this position   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Cleveland, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Dwellworks in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online via their website. received a call from HR and set up a phone interview. phone interview went well - typical questions, and they asked me to come in for an interview with the team. ( i was a little nervous about meeting with several people at once, but the hr rep. assured me it was a relaxed group and setting, so not to worry) very accomodaing and understanding with time issues - was able to come in at 8am so could make it back to work relatively unnoticed. team interview was good - asked the typical questions and then posed several 'scenarios' and asked how i'd handle them. the team was nice, relaxed and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Question – how are you at making decisions?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I am relocating to a new city

DS Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Dwellworks in March 2011.

Interview Details – I first received a call for a phone interview and was contacted again about a week or 2 later to set up an in-person interview. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. The work culture is very fast-paced and team-oriented. To prepare for the interview, I went online to review some of the most commonly asked interview questions and tried to prepare answers myself. I also did some background research on the company based on information listed on their website.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you worked on a team where either you or another person did not do their share of the work. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Dwellworks in April 2011.

Interview Details – The culture was very relaxed (jeans and t-shirts). This was reflected in the interview style. Everything was laid back and the CFO and Controller didn't seem to know what they were looking for.

Interview Question – Give detail of how you would tackle modeling our business.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dwellworks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dwellworks interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dwellworks employees and interview candidates.