Dwellworks

Profile Unclaimed

Dwellworks Interview Questions

Manager, Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Dwellworks.

At the end of a 20 minute phone interview, HR asked if I wanted to come in for an in person interview. A few days later, I had a 60 minute on-site interview that was very relaxed and laid back. I didn't feel intimidated at all.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were very standard, nothing unexpected at all. Why are you leaving current job, what do you do now, take me through your resume from education to current day.   Answer Question
    I did negotiate and they met my offer (which was only a little bit higher)

Relocation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dwellworks in September 2013.

The telephone interview was extensive. The job is multicultural and people/service oriented. They try to make sure that both parties are satisfied and understand what is required and given.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or unexpected question. The person doing the interview did an excellent job of explaining the position and asking questions that allowed me to present myself to her as to whether I would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. There are set fees for each tyoe of relocation.

Destination Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Dwellworks in April 2013.

There was an initial screening phone interview from the corporate HR office in Cleveland. From there I scheduled an interview in person at the office to which I applied. I met the department director and the department manager during the interview. Within a few hours of the interview, I received a call from the corporate HR office with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think a previous employer would consider your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Relocation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dwellworks.

I submitted my resume online, no cover letter. I was called by an HR intern shortly thereafter, and she scheduled a phone interview with me with "the recruiters". She called me on the day of my phone interview and my interview was with her. It lasted about 30 minutes and she asked me questions mostly pertaining to my resume. There were a few questions about my experiences, challenges, etc., no brain busters. She called back the next day to schedule an in-person interview. I received an email confirming the appointment with instructions to "dress professionally". The interview was with her, the director of the department I would be working for and a manager. Two of them were in jeans. Very casual office environment, seemed very relaxed. Almost exactly the same questions were asked as the ones from the phone interview. Five days after I was supposed to have been given an answer I received a "Dear Applicant" email. Process was pleasant up until that slap in the face.

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dwellworks in April 2012.

There is a phone interview and then an interview with some of HR as well as the manager of the department to which you will be working.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges do you believe you will face in this position   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Dwellworks in September 2011.

Applied online via their website. received a call from HR and set up a phone interview. phone interview went well - typical questions, and they asked me to come in for an interview with the team. ( i was a little nervous about meeting with several people at once, but the hr rep. assured me it was a relaxed group and setting, so not to worry) very accomodaing and understanding with time issues - was able to come in at 8am so could make it back to work relatively unnoticed. team interview was good - asked the typical questions and then posed several 'scenarios' and asked how i'd handle them. the team was nice, relaxed and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

I am relocating to a new city

Financial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Dwellworks in April 2011.

The culture was very relaxed (jeans and t-shirts). This was reflected in the interview style. Everything was laid back and the CFO and Controller didn't seem to know what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Give detail of how you would tackle modeling our business.   Answer Question

DS Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Dwellworks in March 2011.

I first received a call for a phone interview and was contacted again about a week or 2 later to set up an in-person interview. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. The work culture is very fast-paced and team-oriented. To prepare for the interview, I went online to review some of the most commonly asked interview questions and tried to prepare answers myself. I also did some background research on the company based on information listed on their website.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked on a team where either you or another person did not do their share of the work. How did you handle this situation?   Answer Question