Dyax Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dyax

Analytical Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Dyax (Burlington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. A couple of weeks later, I had a 30 minute phone screening with the hiring manager. She was very nice and seemed very clear about the set of skills and experience required for the position.. She made a comment about my "good communication skills", adding that she was glad to see that would not be an issue [?]. [My guess is that she was trying to make a point about the importance of communicating effectively when dealing with contractors]. About a month later, I was invited to visit the company and meet the team. I have to say I was quite impressed at their knowledge and insight but also at their friendliness. The overall atmosphere seemed very cooperative, respectful and collegial. It looks like a great place to work with a lot of potential for professional growth. The HR representative was also extremely pleasant and professional. Unfortunately, I was not their first choice.

Interview Questions

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Dyax (Boston, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

HR interview presentation interview with group interview with Director of Dept. and hiring manager and HR interview again

Interview Questions

• do you think you are the best for this position?   1 Answer
    • how much salary are you expecting?   2 Answers