Dycom Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dycom

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dycom in May 2014.

Interview

First call is a behavioral interview. Following interviews will be technical related questions. Woman who interviews for the behavioral question is in the HR area so don't expect any very techie questions about your resume. Be ready to be up beat and discuss what you put on your resume. Was really laid back!

Interview Questions

• What do you do outside of school (for leisure)? Why software engineering?   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dycom (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

First you have a phone interview which last 15 to 20 minutes; is all about scenario type of questions. If you pass that interview you will go in a "1 on 1" or group interview; it doesn't make any sense because they ask the same questions.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult questions, just give a strong answer and move on.   Answer Question

IT Tier II Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dycom.

Interview

Phone interview for 10 minutes with not many technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They will not negotiate.