Dylan's Candy BAR

Relevance Date Difficulty

Event Manager Interview

Event Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Dylan's Candy BAR in June 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from HR to setup an initial interview. My first one on one interview was with a Manager and the interview was held at the corporate office, where I was asked the standard behavior questions: "Tell me about your self" and What do I know of Dylan's."
I then had a second interview with a Director who basically asked the same type of questions and gave additional insight to the job responsibilities.
The office seemed fun and whimsical with a bubble gum conference table. The other employees I encountered seemed happy to work there.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The salary was too low

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dylan's Candy BAR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dylan's Candy BAR Event Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Dylan's Candy BAR employees and interview candidates.