Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International
- Aircraft Mechanic (3)
- Logistics (2)
- Security Specialist (2)
- MWR Foreman (2)
- Project Controls Specialist Senior (2)
- Supply/Logistics (2)
- Plumber (2)
- Fuel Operator (2)
- Acft Tech UH-60 (1)
- Protective Security Specialist (1)
- Air Traffic Controller (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Security Coordinator (1)
- Security Guard (1)
- Police Mentor (1)
- Aircraft Mechanic I (1)
- Airfield Operations Supervisor (1)
- COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector (1)
- MCT Coordinator (1)
- General Labor/Warehouseman (1)
- MCS/Manager/Supervisor/Logistics Specialist/Executive Administrative Assistant (1)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PBUSE System (1)
- Tent Technician (1)
- Force Generation & Integration Adviser to the Afghan National Police (1)
- CAAT Team Member (1)
- Fuels, Fuel Operator (1)
- WRM Site Manager (1)
- Pricing Analyst, Principal (1)
- Flihtline Supervisor (1)
Aircraft Mechanic Interview
I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.
There was no interview. After applying, I was later contacted by phone and told I got the job. After 5 years here, I still have yet to meet the lady who called me. I don't even know where she works. Everyone I know didn't go through an interview. They love military, but I know of 4 employees out of 500 that have no military experience. I was former military.
- When can you start? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International
Aircraft Mechanic InterviewAccepted Offer
I obtained this position via internal transfer from a different location of the same program. The interview process was brief since it only detailed some general aircraft knowledge with what i was to expect if the transfer was to be granted at that time. Overall painless.
Painless. As expected.
Aircraft Mechanic InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2009.
Sign up online to the company website with resume application and cover letter. Interview process is performed en-masse at hotel or convention center at conclusion of contracts. drop off hard copy of resume, only 5 min interviews as it is more groups at the same time and entered into data base for possible employment.
- What is your expereince on such and such airframe? 2 Answers
No negotiation. Governmnt contracts are take it or leave it affairs