DynCorp International Interview Questions

2.4

Heavy Wheel Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Bliss, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Bliss, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Straight forward for the most part. HR will call you if interested to set up an interview. The interview will be a series of questions pertaining to the field. Answer all questions to the best of your ability. All positions with this company will pay what is offered in offer letter, with no chance of a raise or promotion. You must apply for another position to get more pay. No overtime.

Interview Questions
    None. A letter is sent to you, either you accept or you do not.

Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PBUSE System Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2014.

The company did the interview over the phone so not too much pressure. Questions were geared 90% towards the knowledge of the PBUSE system and it's processes. The other 10% of questions were towards behavior scenarios and situation type questions.

Interview Questions
    • What's the process for property that comes to the system?

Describe the process of building a component listing in the system?

Describe the process for sending orders to the SSA?
        Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

I obtained this position via internal transfer from a different location of the same program. The interview process was brief since it only detailed some general aircraft knowledge with what i was to expect if the transfer was to be granted at that time. Overall painless.

Painless. As expected.

Business Analyst Interview

Interviews depend on the job and department.

Interview Questions
    • Had to try to understand the foreign user's perspective   Answer Question
    No room for negotiations

Material Control Supervisor Interview

Hiring and interview process was great

Munitions Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer was very courteous and professional and did not make me feel intimidated. The hiring process was pretty smooth. The HR reps were extremely helpful. I was surprised at how quickly they responded to my emails. They were even answering emails on weekends and evenings. I would like to note that the reason my hiring process took so long was because it was overseas and my security clearance and visa application ran into a few bumps, but it was all worked out.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions were the hardest, since I had been out of my field for 5 years. But I did a pretty good job at selling myself.   Answer Question

Protective Security Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Project Control Specialist, Scheduler, Mid Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International.

HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   View Answer
    The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Rotary Wing Mechanic Interview

Simple hiring process no interview required, it was all based off resume and recommendations

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!