DynCorp International

73 candidate interviews

Contracts Manager Interview

Contracts Manager

I applied online and interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 5 people, separatel!

Interview Question – Explain any recent experience in handling Disputes and Claims? At the Prime or Supplier level. How did you establish a position and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

DFAC Manager Interview

DFAC Manager

Interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview Details – It was no interview. Just went off your resume and im glad my interview skills suck

Interview Question – There nothing difficult or unexpected they told us from the very begining that the living conditions would be hard so no supprise to me at all   Answer Question

Rotary Wing Mechanic Interview

Rotary Wing Mechanic

Interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview Details – Simple hiring process no interview required, it was all based off resume and recommendations

Project Control Specialist, Scheduler, Mid Interview

Project Control Specialist, Scheduler, Mid

I applied online and interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Protective Security Specialist Interview

Protective Security Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

Interview Question – What makes you the best candidate   Answer Question

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was great

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview Details – Interviews depend on the job and department.

Interview Question – Had to try to understand the foreign user's perspective   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiations

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Aircraft Mechanic

Interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview Details – I obtained this position via internal transfer from a different location of the same program. The interview process was brief since it only detailed some general aircraft knowledge with what i was to expect if the transfer was to be granted at that time. Overall painless.

Negotiation Details – Painless. As expected.

Very Easy Interview

MCS/Manager/Supervisor/Logistics Specialist/Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

MCS/Manager/Supervisor/Logistics Specialist/Executive Administrative Assistant
Kandah, Parwan Province (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was short and unprofessional. The background check was the longest process of the hiring process with this company. The Recruiter was pleasant over the phone, but there was not onsite meetings with the Recruiters or company oversight.

Interview Question – Does your husband work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiations were simple, and if without employment - what you are looking for. My advice is not to fall for everything you hear, even from a company as such. All money is not good money.

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!