DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.3

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DynCorp International in July 2007.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back about three days later. They saw my military experience and asked if I wanted the job. I accepted and a week later I received my contract and an appointment for a drug test. then about a month later I was on my flight headed to kuwait.

Warehouse Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DynCorp International (Clarksville, TN) in September 2009.

Interview

Went in and spoke with an interviewer. Had to take a drug test and backgrounch check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to depend on team work to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewer friendly and very poised. Interviewer travel frequently and was very specific about needing to hire a person with the qualifications needed to do job. Wanted exact skills and nothing less.

Interview Questions

• What is your expericene with FAR   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview

The first recruiter asked why I was selected, and wanted me to explain why the hiring manager selected me. The second recruiter asked for completed paperwork I had not received yet, after a week of my requesting, the paperwork was provided for me to fill out. The third recruiter never returned emails about where I was in the process; if she returned a phone call it would be at 01:00 in the morning. The level of disconnect between what information was provide them and what they chose to absorbed is great. It even went so far as the travel office issuing a ticket for an international flight, the information was provided at 9:34 PM, for a 1:30 AM flight, departing from a country I was not even physically in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Government contract, take it or leave it

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DynCorp International in August 2008.

Interview

The interview went great. I spoke with the shop lead who seemed very layed back. I didn't have any experience with Army vehicles, just Marine Corp vehicles. But he liked my attitude and I made that he knew that I was quick learner.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DynCorp International in October 2008.

Interview

The interview was the result of an internal promotion met with manager discussed a few topics and submitted a letter of interest

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Brutal process of getting around HR organization, but the employees I worked with in an operational capacity were professional, excellent and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Describe your prior experiences with 'x' technology   1 Answer
    • What experience do you have managing people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for the max: You will find lesser skilled employees scattered throughout the organization making exorbitant amounts because they caught Dyncorp in a bind at the time of the contract with the gov't. When Dyncorp gets desperate for people, they simply up the contract amount with the gov't. So long as Dyn gets it's cut of the contract, they aren't overly concerned if they you 100k or 150k. It's all negotiable to their customer, the gov't.

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at DynCorp International in January 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. Answered some initial questions and was selected for a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. I has a successful phone interview with the Manager and was invited in by the recruiter for a 1 on 1 interview. The interview lasted 3 hours and consist of several key personnel. Later that evening I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Provide a detail description of your background and experience.   Answer Question

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shīndand (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Shīndand (Afghanistan)) in August 2010.

Interview

I went to the their office in india and said to the recruiter that i want to work in your company so he said that i have to pass my interview then i can process so i had my interviev after then i had a positive response.so then all the document and medical have been started.after all this i have been in dyncorp.

Interview Questions

• why you want u join in our company?   1 Answer
    • what could you do if we dont select you in our company?   2 Answers

Acft Tech UH-60 Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DynCorp International in September 2010.

Interview

If you pass the drug test we will inforn you if you get hired if you do pass we will inform you who to contact and will inform you where to report to if the case you do not pass your drug test you will not be incosideration of this job. if you do pass your drug test you will then be informed who to contact.