DynCorp International

Average Difficulty
72 candidate interviews

Operator Interview

Operator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in July 2007.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call back about three days later. They saw my military experience and asked if I wanted the job. I accepted and a week later I received my contract and an appointment for a drug test. then about a month later I was on my flight headed to kuwait.

Interview Question – What's your military experience   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warehouse Specialist Interview

Warehouse Specialist
Clarksville, TN

The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2009.

Interview Details – Went in and spoke with an interviewer. Had to take a drug test and backgrounch check.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to depend on team work to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewer friendly and very poised. Interviewer travel frequently and was very specific about needing to hire a person with the qualifications needed to do job. Wanted exact skills and nothing less.

Interview Question – What is your expericene with FAR   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview Details – The first recruiter asked why I was selected, and wanted me to explain why the hiring manager selected me. The second recruiter asked for completed paperwork I had not received yet, after a week of my requesting, the paperwork was provided for me to fill out. The third recruiter never returned emails about where I was in the process; if she returned a phone call it would be at 01:00 in the morning. The level of disconnect between what information was provide them and what they chose to absorbed is great. It even went so far as the travel office issuing a ticket for an international flight, the information was provided at 9:34 PM, for a 1:30 AM flight, departing from a country I was not even physically in.

Interview Question – See description   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Government contract, take it or leave it

Mechanic Interview

Mechanic

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2008.

Interview Details – The interview went great. I spoke with the shop lead who seemed very layed back. I didn't have any experience with Army vehicles, just Marine Corp vehicles. But he liked my attitude and I made that he knew that I was quick learner.

Interview Question – nothing hard   Answer Question

Transportation Manager Interview

Transportation Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was the result of an internal promotion met with manager discussed a few topics and submitted a letter of interest

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2010.

Interview Details – Brutal process of getting around HR organization, but the employees I worked with in an operational capacity were professional, excellent and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Describe your prior experiences with 'x' technology   View Answer
  • What experience do you have managing people?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Ask for the max: You will find lesser skilled employees scattered throughout the organization making exorbitant amounts because they caught Dyncorp in a bind at the time of the contract with the gov't. When Dyncorp gets desperate for people, they simply up the contract amount with the gov't. So long as Dyn gets it's cut of the contract, they aren't overly concerned if they you 100k or 150k. It's all negotiable to their customer, the gov't.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

The process took 1 week - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter. Answered some initial questions and was selected for a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. I has a successful phone interview with the Manager and was invited in by the recruiter for a 1 on 1 interview. The interview lasted 3 hours and consist of several key personnel. Later that evening I was extended an offer.

Interview Question – Provide a detail description of your background and experience.   Answer Question

Laundry Attendant Interview

Laundry Attendant
Shīndand (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2010.

Interview Details – I went to the their office in india and said to the recruiter that i want to work in your company so he said that i have to pass my interview then i can process so i had my interviev after then i had a positive response.so then all the document and medical have been started.after all this i have been in dyncorp.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Acft Tech UH-60 Interview

Acft Tech UH-60

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2010.

Interview Details – If you pass the drug test we will inforn you if you get hired if you do pass we will inform you who to contact and will inform you where to report to if the case you do not pass your drug test you will not be incosideration of this job. if you do pass your drug test you will then be informed who to contact.

Interview Question – what i will be paid   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!