DynCorp International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Plumber Interview

Plumber
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2012.

Interview Details – at first a lot of paperwork going to doctors getting your background checked every thing was on a time limit they fly you down to ft worth very nice plac to stay they pay for your food you process at the hotel doctors etc. then you fly out going to Dubai until they fly you down to Afghanistan it was a short week with everything being done in a short time frame

Interview Question – food was not good in Dubai so go out to eat every time you have a chance   Answer Question

Protective Security Specialist Interview

Protective Security Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – Take PT test, interview with a doctor, get physicals.

Interview Question – What makes you the best candidate   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Air Traffic Controller
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed over the phone, and I was told I'd get a supervisor position most likely. I was offered a position that same night, and sent a welcome packet. Since I was in Iraq, I had to return to the US for a few days while my clearance was processed. I then went to Ft. Worth to process. Processing wasn't bad, as it was quick and DI put me up in the Marriott hotel. After completion of processing, which included a perfunctory physical exam, I was shipped off to Afghanistan.

Interview Question – No difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

Aircraft Mechanic III

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Fuels Foreman Interview

Fuels Foreman
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview Details – Expect to have a technical, over the phone interview that will last anywhere to 30 to 60 minutes usually with several people on the line. if passed, you will have an in-person interview with the direct manager and then an in-person interview with the director, each lasting about an hour. Typically these occur on the same day.

Interview Question – Be expected to write a mid-level complexity SQL query during the in-person interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is negotiable within 5% depending on experience.

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Project Controls Specialist Senior
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Question – After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Project Control Specialist, Scheduler, Mid Interview

Project Control Specialist, Scheduler, Mid

I applied online and interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Senior Budget Analyst Interview

Senior Budget Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2010.

Interview Details – This was very good and fit the interview to the position and responsibilities

Negotiation Details – Limited negotiation very much take it or leave it.

Program Financial Analyst Interview

Program Financial Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview Details – Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.

Interview Question – nothing really difficult.   Answer Question