DynCorp International

2.4

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, WV

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2009.

Submit resume, meet medical and security clearance requirments, meet prior training and experience requirements, recieve offer letter, complete initial training and corporate interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you know you will be able to spend an extensive amount of time in a third world country conflict area away from your family?   View Answers (2)

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International in March 2011.

Employees are either contract to hire or hired directly. Contractors as heavily used at DI and there is some envy by full time employees due to overtime regularly required but only contractors are paid overtime. Direct hire are at times put off for weeks / months until they lose the candidate who opts for another opportunity. Contract to hire is much more informal and good results usually results in job offer - if contractor is willing to accept salary (sometimes well below the compensation as a contractor).

Interview Questions
    Lengthy negotiations, HR was not up to date on industry comps

Generator Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kollam (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kollam (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in October 2009.

one interview. phone interview

Interview Questions
    • dc alternator faul we can repair or repalce   View Answer
    good salary

Heavy Wheeled Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2011.

submit all info correct and detailed as possible and in a timely matter.

quick because all my kids where out of school and I was beyond ready to change my financial situation and jobs in the us where to competitive and you had to know somebody to get ina

Program Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.

Senior Budget Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2010.

This was very good and fit the interview to the position and responsibilities

Limited negotiation very much take it or leave it.

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Questions
    • After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   View Answer
    The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Expect to have a technical, over the phone interview that will last anywhere to 30 to 60 minutes usually with several people on the line. if passed, you will have an in-person interview with the direct manager and then an in-person interview with the director, each lasting about an hour. Typically these occur on the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Be expected to write a mid-level complexity SQL query during the in-person interview.   Answer Question
    Salary is negotiable within 5% depending on experience.

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in February 2010.

So qualified interviewers and always assisting where necessary provided the information you are giving is genuine.Always welcoming and gives you opportunity to express yourself freely without intervention

Interview Questions
    • will i like to continue with the job(new contract)after i finish the first one   View Answer
    • What i was planning with this job(money)   View Answer
    If its genuine,take it

Bagaging Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   View Answer