DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.3

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

There was no interview. After applying, I was later contacted by phone and told I got the job. After 5 years here, I still have yet to meet the lady who called me. I don't even know where she works. Everyone I know didn't go through an interview. They love military, but I know of 4 employees out of 500 that have no military experience. I was former military.

Aircraft Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in March 2013.

Interview

Very few questions were asked. A detailed review of my application was made, my references were contacted and I was offered the position. The process after the interview was hectic and rushed. Less than a week was given to go through medical and dental appointments. A minimum equipment list was given in the last couple days that included over $2000 worth of tools that needed to be shipped at my expense (reimbursable).

Interview Questions

• Can you be ready to go to Afghanistan this weekend?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. All benefits were set.

Security Lead Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fiji (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fiji (Saudi Arabia)) in May 2009.

Interview

Comunication was good and also the culture

Fuels Foreman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

Security Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2011.

Interview

Online application, (takes about 1hr to fill all the details) then just waited, it took about 6 months before I got a call. I already have given out on all overseas jobs since I got the same experience with at least 4 other companies, however after the first call everything was easy. They gave me a list of documents they require (passport, DL, military records and others) plus send me to get a physical and dental examination, which I a pay for it but the company reimbursement upon hiring. Most of the process was done online, however I got the support of the hiring personnel on the phone thru the entire process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, however their requirements for a physical and dental exam can be a hassle if you are unemployed or uninsured   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since is a contract job

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was stressful for most of the candidates but basically it was just as every other job interview. The recruiters were nice and kind.They didn't rush you in answering their questions.Nice atmophesere in the office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to Afghanistan?   1 Answer

Acft Tech UH-60 Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DynCorp International in September 2010.

Interview

If you pass the drug test we will inforn you if you get hired if you do pass we will inform you who to contact and will inform you where to report to if the case you do not pass your drug test you will not be incosideration of this job. if you do pass your drug test you will then be informed who to contact.

Warehouse Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DynCorp International (Clarksville, TN) in September 2009.

Interview

Went in and spoke with an interviewer. Had to take a drug test and backgrounch check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to depend on team work to meet a deadline.   Answer Question

Senior Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

Selected my resume, called me, and the rest was waiting for HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. They gave me the salary and benefits right up front.

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandahar (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Kandahar (Afghanistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

The recruiter goes based off of your resume. They ask you if you are familiar with SARSS. That is almost the only thing they care about. Not too many questions or than that. After the interview, the recruiter will send your resume to the hiring manager where he/she will decide if they want to hire you. (Takes about a few days) then you will receive and offer letter in your email. You sign, send back and everything else is too easy. Start your medicals and you're pretty much off to in processing in Dallas Fort Worth

Interview Questions

• None. They pretty much trust in you just from your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really is not negotiation. Its take it or leave it.