DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.4

Security Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2011.

Interview

Online application, (takes about 1hr to fill all the details) then just waited, it took about 6 months before I got a call. I already have given out on all overseas jobs since I got the same experience with at least 4 other companies, however after the first call everything was easy. They gave me a list of documents they require (passport, DL, military records and others) plus send me to get a physical and dental examination, which I a pay for it but the company reimbursement upon hiring. Most of the process was done online, however I got the support of the hiring personnel on the phone thru the entire process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, however their requirements for a physical and dental exam can be a hassle if you are unemployed or uninsured   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since is a contract job

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Done through a third-party recruiting company. One hand does not know what the other is doing, so lots of duplication.

Interview Questions

• A "stump the dummy" quiz that no one can possibly answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

All offers are "take it or leave it." Do not believe you will ever receive the Management Incentive Bonus unless you abandon all sense of principle and independent thinking.

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Melbourne, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I had very little interview time because I worked at the home office. People skills were short and sweet. The office told me I was hired and I would get a packet telling me what my job consist of and 3 months later I got it.

Interview Questions

• Can you stay away from your family for 3 months at a time was unexpected because to me it was something you should already know.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None it was this is what you get and you leave this date. Which 6 weeks later I did.

Information Management Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and only spoke for a short period of time (less then 15 mins). The hiring manager was also on the phone. Most of it was a brief rundown of my former experience.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you trained to use different IT systems and software with your former employer?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview

Very simple. There was a phone interview. They asked for samples of your work and experience with office software. The last item was the face to face interview with a very high strung yet brilliant VP. She knew exactly what she wanted, and would not settle for less.

Interview Questions

• The question about mistakes in the past. Sometimes it is very hard to admit your mistakes.   1 Answer

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Questions

• After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Air Traffic Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone, and I was told I'd get a supervisor position most likely. I was offered a position that same night, and sent a welcome packet. Since I was in Iraq, I had to return to the US for a few days while my clearance was processed. I then went to Ft. Worth to process. Processing wasn't bad, as it was quick and DI put me up in the Marriott hotel. After completion of processing, which included a perfunctory physical exam, I was shipped off to Afghanistan.

Cargo Document Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2011.

Interview

the company opened an office in my town and I applied directly with cv at the reception ... leave a phone number and then call you to interview after one interview call you for another interview if you passed and sign a contract that shows exactly how much your have on hour and annual salary on year..after signing contract I've been waiting for a visa and ticket about 2 months and then went to the doctor in dubai for physical.. I wait about 15 days before I depart to Afghanistan

Interview Questions

• basicly ask whatever you have written in the CV...about your Job Title   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiatingabout positions and salaries

Embedded Police Mentor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Via email and fax mostly. You either have the qualifications or you don't. If you wonder if you have enough experience and skills to do this job, you don't. For those that do, go for it. Excellent experience overall.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. This is a contract position with pre-set salary.

Heavy Wheeled Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DynCorp International (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

submit all info correct and detailed as possible and in a timely matter.

Negotiation

quick because all my kids where out of school and I was beyond ready to change my financial situation and jobs in the us where to competitive and you had to know somebody to get ina