DynCorp International

70 candidate interviews

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector
Columbus, MS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of two PMO employees and once started, it lasted about 20 minutes. The two asked questions about my prior experience and asked if this job was still something I would be interested in towards the end. Nothing out of the ordinary, usual HR questions about working with others and what would you do questions.

Interview Question – I was taken to the shop and asked on the spot what I would change. QEC and GSE shop which is also where my desk is located.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Union job, so there was nothing that could be negotiated except for relocation reimbursement.

Plumber Interview

Plumber
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2012.

Interview Details – at first a lot of paperwork going to doctors getting your background checked every thing was on a time limit they fly you down to ft worth very nice plac to stay they pay for your food you process at the hotel doctors etc. then you fly out going to Dubai until they fly you down to Afghanistan it was a short week with everything being done in a short time frame

Interview Question – food was not good in Dubai so go out to eat every time you have a chance   Answer Question

Police Mentor Interview

Police Mentor
West Memphis, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2011.

Interview Details – Be prepared for a lot of paperwork going back and forth, you need to have copies of training certifications and items related to work experience. Process moves fairly well if they need you, can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. PAST is not that difficult, be in shape and it will be easy. Don't get psyched out by the mental health review.

Interview Question – How will you deal with the separation from friends and family?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Senior Project Controls Specialist Interview

Senior Project Controls Specialist
Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was shorter than I expected but I had previous LOGCAP project experience in Iraq so I was known to the interviewer through a former co-worker. Governement contracting and LOGCAP in particular is a small world. It made the hiring and interview process a lot more easier and relaxed.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. I supplied a good resume and a letter of reference with the complete application.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotation. Salary based on government contract.

Heavy Wheel Mechanic Interview

Heavy Wheel Mechanic
Fort Bliss, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – Straight forward for the most part. HR will call you if interested to set up an interview. The interview will be a series of questions pertaining to the field. Answer all questions to the best of your ability. All positions with this company will pay what is offered in offer letter, with no chance of a raise or promotion. You must apply for another position to get more pay. No overtime.

Interview Question – What is 10/20 standard.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. A letter is sent to you, either you accept or you do not.

Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PBUSE System Interview

Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PBUSE System

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2014.

Interview Details – The company did the interview over the phone so not too much pressure. Questions were geared 90% towards the knowledge of the PBUSE system and it's processes. The other 10% of questions were towards behavior scenarios and situation type questions.

Interview Question – What's the process for property that comes to the system?

Describe the process of building a component listing in the system?

Describe the process for sending orders to the SSA?
  Answer Question

General Labor/Warehouseman Interview

General Labor/Warehouseman
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2014.

Interview Details – the interview was well, i like it, it has motivation towards application of jobs.moreso the question was almost the same.the interview was also abit challenging but all i go throug.thanks for the time they take over me.

Interview Question – the rage of salary.would i be able to ask about the salary?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation at all, i would to ask them to be volunteer

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

Aircraft Mechanic III

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – easy process , telephonic interview was there , positive experience , which was a 3 month process .
interview was easy with simple questions .

Forklift Operator Interview

Forklift Operator
Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was more than lucky becouse I got a job same day i visit DinCorp office in Tuzla . I meet there regruter R.R and she tell me that DI seeking for possition that I aplly allready online . Same day I do the interview . english test . After two days I got offer letter and in tree weeks I was on planin for Dubai . Lucky ? Yes

Interview Question – I was ready and I have experiance in sector I do ,so I didnt have any difficuties.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International