DynCorp International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator Interview

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator
Al Qurayn (Kuwait)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2010.

Interview Details – Email, Phone, Fax/ Kuwait Office, Afghanistan Office. A lot of person I don't want to write all of their name.

Interview Question – The helicopter refueling need secure safety.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – About benefits and vacation.

Bagaging Interview

Bagaging

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

Interview Details – It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Question – Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   View Answer

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service) Interview

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service)
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in February 2010.

Interview Details – So qualified interviewers and always assisting where necessary provided the information you are giving is genuine.Always welcoming and gives you opportunity to express yourself freely without intervention

Interview Questions

• will i like to continue with the job(new contract)after i finish the first one   View Answer
  • What i was planning with this job(money)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If its genuine,take it

Very Easy Interview

Security Lead Supervisor Interview

Security Lead Supervisor
Fiji (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2009.

Interview Details – Comunication was good and also the culture

Generator Mechanic Interview

Generator Mechanic
Kollam (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2009.

Interview Details – one interview. phone interview

Interview Question – dc alternator faul we can repair or repalce   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good salary

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was easy and organised. The DynCorps delegates encourage you and they were familiar. The interview location was a 2000 KMs away from me so it took me 2 days of continues travelling by local transport like buses and railways...after the interviewed i got my offer letter on my way back to home, their processing was so fast.
A few paper works, interview and that's it...get ready to utilize your skills with respect and good outcome.

Negotiation Details – The pay-out they give you is now much lesser than before in this project . In simple we get just 1/4th then any US citizen besides we have the same hazardous environment and life threatening situations.

DFAC Manager Interview

DFAC Manager

Interviewed at DynCorp International

Interview Details – It was no interview. Just went off your resume and im glad my interview skills suck

Interview Question – There nothing difficult or unexpected they told us from the very begining that the living conditions would be hard so no supprise to me at all   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Human Resources Administrator
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

Interview Details – The Interview process involved to know me and about my technical skills and experience. I was checked on communication skills as well.

Interview Question – Your Strength that might be your weakness   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

IT Support Specialist
Salalah (Oman)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – Mostly they were detail oriented questions like, "What is DHCP," or "What does DNS stand for?" Nothing too hard--I already met the hiring manager a year prior, so he knew my qualifications.

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it, so I took it.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Advisor Interview

Senior Advisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – Selected my resume, called me, and the rest was waiting for HR

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. They gave me the salary and benefits right up front.

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International