DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2014

2.4

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

easy process , telephonic interview was there , positive experience , which was a 3 month process .
    interview was easy with simple questions .

Bagaging Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Questions
    • Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   View Answer

DFAC Manager Interview

It was no interview. Just went off your resume and im glad my interview skills suck

Interview Questions
    • There nothing difficult or unexpected they told us from the very begining that the living conditions would be hard so no supprise to me at all   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salalah (Oman)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salalah (Oman)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Mostly they were detail oriented questions like, "What is DHCP," or "What does DNS stand for?" Nothing too hard--I already met the hiring manager a year prior, so he knew my qualifications.

Take it or leave it, so I took it.

Aircraft Technical Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in March 2013.

Very few questions were asked. A detailed review of my application was made, my references were contacted and I was offered the position. The process after the interview was hectic and rushed. Less than a week was given to go through medical and dental appointments. A minimum equipment list was given in the last couple days that included over $2000 worth of tools that needed to be shipped at my expense (reimbursable).

Interview Questions
    • Can you be ready to go to Afghanistan this weekend?   View Answer
    No negotiation. All benefits were set.

Senior Advisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Selected my resume, called me, and the rest was waiting for HR

Interview Questions
    None. They gave me the salary and benefits right up front.

Contract Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International.

They outsourced unskilled hiring company that makes it difficult to place qualified experience overseas contractors. A person can have 4 years experience and they tell them they are not qualified for the position.

No negotiation at all.

Contracts Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interviewed with 5 people, separatel!

Interview Questions
    • Explain any recent experience in handling Disputes and Claims? At the Prime or Supplier level. How did you establish a position and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Force Generation & Integration Adviser to the Afghan National Police Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2012.

No interview. Applied for the position on the company web site. In processing was conducted via email: Medical Records, Security Clearance, Passport Copy, Direct Deposit, Flight Tickets.

No negotiation.

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kandahar (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandahar (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2012.

The recruiter goes based off of your resume. They ask you if you are familiar with SARSS. That is almost the only thing they care about. Not too many questions or than that. After the interview, the recruiter will send your resume to the hiring manager where he/she will decide if they want to hire you. (Takes about a few days) then you will receive and offer letter in your email. You sign, send back and everything else is too easy. Start your medicals and you're pretty much off to in processing in Dallas Fort Worth

Interview Questions
    • None. They pretty much trust in you just from your resume   Answer Question
    There really is not negotiation. Its take it or leave it.