DynCorp International

Average Difficulty
73 candidate interviews

Aircraft Mechanic III Interview

Aircraft Mechanic III

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very long. Emails and faxes for about 3 weeks. Many forms to fill and submit. HR was extremely helpful and patient. Recieved a warm welcome when hired. They make you feel wanted. The interview was quick and to the point. They knew what you were talking about and if you knew anything about the job you was applying for. Interviewer was very knowledgable.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult. Been doing this job for many years. Very confident in my abilities.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Security Guard Interview

Security Guard
Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview Details – easy process , telephonic interview was there , positive experience , which was a 3 month process .
interview was easy with simple questions .

Forklift Operator Interview

Forklift Operator
Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was more than lucky becouse I got a job same day i visit DinCorp office in Tuzla . I meet there regruter R.R and she tell me that DI seeking for possition that I aplly allready online . Same day I do the interview . english test . After two days I got offer letter and in tree weeks I was on planin for Dubai . Lucky ? Yes

Interview Question – I was ready and I have experiance in sector I do ,so I didnt have any difficuties.   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Human Resources Administrator
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

Interview Details – The Interview process involved to know me and about my technical skills and experience. I was checked on communication skills as well.

Interview Question – Your Strength that might be your weakness   Answer Question

Bagaging Interview

Bagaging

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

Interview Details – It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Question – Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   View Answer

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Project Controls Specialist Senior
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Question – After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview Details – Expect to have a technical, over the phone interview that will last anywhere to 30 to 60 minutes usually with several people on the line. if passed, you will have an in-person interview with the direct manager and then an in-person interview with the director, each lasting about an hour. Typically these occur on the same day.

Interview Question – Be expected to write a mid-level complexity SQL query during the in-person interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary is negotiable within 5% depending on experience.

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service) Interview

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service)
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in February 2010.

Interview Details – So qualified interviewers and always assisting where necessary provided the information you are giving is genuine.Always welcoming and gives you opportunity to express yourself freely without intervention

Interview Questions

• will i like to continue with the job(new contract)after i finish the first one   View Answer
  • What i was planning with this job(money)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If its genuine,take it

Ordnance Technician Interview

Ordnance Technician
Şūr Maşīrah (Oman)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, quite in-depth, but very professional. Interviewed via phone because I lived in the U.S. and the job/interviewer both were on Oman. Interviewer described all aspects of the job, living conditions, travel, etc.

Interview Question – Technical questions regarding past experiences equating to job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was not negotiable, however, there were attractive additional options /benefits that were, "icing on the cake".

Corporate Manager Interview

Corporate Manager
Falls Church, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews followed by several weeks without hearing anything. I was contacted for an onsite interview at their corporate headquarters which was held on April of 2012. I was told by the recruiter that I did very well and they had one internal candidate to interview and they would let me know. I heard nothing for several weeks and finally contacted the recruiter who said the position was on hold. During this time I submitted my expense report for my meals and some other travel-related expenses. After resubmitting my expenses two more times over four months I gave up and never received my reimbursement. Thankfully air, hotel and car were direct billed. I also never heard back about the position. I did see it reposted several months later. I was disappointed that I never heard from the hiring manager again which I would expect if the position was on hold, or get an official rejection not to mention reimbursement. This spoke volumes as to the type of company DynCorp might be.

Interview Question – Nothing stood out to me as being a tough question. Mostly about my past experience.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International