DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.4

Fuel Distribution Systems Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Al Qurayn (Kuwait)) in January 2010.

Interview

Email, Phone, Fax/ Kuwait Office, Afghanistan Office. A lot of person I don't want to write all of their name.

Interview Questions

• The helicopter refueling need secure safety.   2 Answers

Negotiation

About benefits and vacation.

Bagaging Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2013.

Interview

It was just like other interview process, whereby it was straight and clear.It can be based on your working experience, or the type of job one intent to.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work in harsh climatic condition?   1 Answer

Fuels Foreman Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring process includes sitting through hours of power point presentations and a physical if you can make it through the power point slides and the physical your hired.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase one set offer despite years of experience and certifications

Sandwich Bar Attendant(Food Service) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Nairobi (Kenya)) in February 2010.

Interview

So qualified interviewers and always assisting where necessary provided the information you are giving is genuine.Always welcoming and gives you opportunity to express yourself freely without intervention

Interview Questions

• will i like to continue with the job(new contract)after i finish the first one   1 Answer
    • What i was planning with this job(money)   1 Answer

Negotiation

If its genuine,take it

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview

Expect to have a technical, over the phone interview that will last anywhere to 30 to 60 minutes usually with several people on the line. if passed, you will have an in-person interview with the direct manager and then an in-person interview with the director, each lasting about an hour. Typically these occur on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Be expected to write a mid-level complexity SQL query during the in-person interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is negotiable within 5% depending on experience.

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Questions

• After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Security Lead Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fiji (Saudi Arabia)) in May 2009.

Interview

Comunication was good and also the culture

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

HR Recruiter set a phone interview with the typical behavioral questions. After two interviews with the same HR Recruiter and offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to resource load your schedules   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is set based on the cotract with the government.

Senior Budget Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2010.

Interview

This was very good and fit the interview to the position and responsibilities

Negotiation

Limited negotiation very much take it or leave it.

Program Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in November 2012.

Interview

Quiz you based on everything from Google, including wrong answers.