DynCorp International

Updated Nov 5, 2014
Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.4

Supervisor Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at DynCorp International in January 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter. Answered some initial questions and was selected for a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. I has a successful phone interview with the Manager and was invited in by the recruiter for a 1 on 1 interview. The interview lasted 3 hours and consist of several key personnel. Later that evening I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Provide a detail description of your background and experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at DynCorp International in December 2010.

It was pretty seamless and straight. They had a job description to my role. The interviewer made me feel comfortable.

Not much was negotiated

Ordnance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Şūr Maşīrah (Oman)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Şūr Maşīrah (Oman)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in October 2010.

Phone interview, quite in-depth, but very professional. Interviewed via phone because I lived in the U.S. and the job/interviewer both were on Oman. Interviewer described all aspects of the job, living conditions, travel, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions regarding past experiences equating to job description.   Answer Question
    Salary was not negotiable, however, there were attractive additional options /benefits that were, "icing on the cake".

Acft Tech UH-60 Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at DynCorp International in September 2010.

If you pass the drug test we will inforn you if you get hired if you do pass we will inform you who to contact and will inform you where to report to if the case you do not pass your drug test you will not be incosideration of this job. if you do pass your drug test you will then be informed who to contact.

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shīndand (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shīndand (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in August 2010.

I went to the their office in india and said to the recruiter that i want to work in your company so he said that i have to pass my interview then i can process so i had my interviev after then i had a positive response.so then all the document and medical have been started.after all this i have been in dyncorp.

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

The first recruiter asked why I was selected, and wanted me to explain why the hiring manager selected me. The second recruiter asked for completed paperwork I had not received yet, after a week of my requesting, the paperwork was provided for me to fill out. The third recruiter never returned emails about where I was in the process; if she returned a phone call it would be at 01:00 in the morning. The level of disconnect between what information was provide them and what they chose to absorbed is great. It even went so far as the travel office issuing a ticket for an international flight, the information was provided at 9:34 PM, for a 1:30 AM flight, departing from a country I was not even physically in.

Interview Questions
    Government contract, take it or leave it

Materials Control Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

The interview was stressful for most of the candidates but basically it was just as every other job interview.
    The recruiters were nice and kind.They didn't rush you in answering their questions.Nice atmophesere in the office.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

The Interview process involved to know me and about my technical skills and experience. I was checked on communication skills as well.

Fuel Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawallī (Kuwait)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawallī (Kuwait)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

i was recruited by an agent in INDIA and the selection process was long and it contains police clearance certificate, educational qualification certificates, verification done.Later i was interviewed by company management once the verification and interview process done. First Service Agreement, Badging ,Training , Paper work, Visual classes ,Medical checkup and provided two pairs of duty uniform and mobalised to work site after completion of above hiring process.

Maintenance Clerk Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DynCorp International in February 2010.

There was minimum requirements for the interview and the questions were quite precise not as the the former employer who was strict this particular one was just easy since most jobs given are subordinate jobs.