DynCorp International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014
Updated Aug 22, 2014

2.4

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in December 2010.

It was pretty seamless and straight. They had a job description to my role. The interviewer made me feel comfortable.

Not much was negotiated

Security Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

The process was short and quick but the administartive part wasslow due to the involvement of others processing multiple individuals at a time

Interview Questions
    Make sure that everything is in writing in your contract

Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2012.

First contact with the company was via a e-mail from a senior recruiter after I had applied approx. 2 months before. 3 days after I responded to the email answering a couple of questions I received a call from the recruiter asking me a couple of affirmation questions. Also received a call from the hiring manager in theater affirming some prior work experience. So from the first e-mail to the last phone call the process took about 4 days.

Interview Questions
    • If you were selected, would you be able to leave the country within 2 weeks? If not, why?   View Answer
    • Do you have a current passport? If yes, when does it expire?   View Answer
    The salary was non-negotiable. It was less than I had hoped for but still seemed adequate.

Desk Top Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in February 2012.

The interview process took about 15min. The recruiter just grilled me about what I diid on my last job. After the interview the recruiter seemed satisfied and offer a salary package that I did not accept. She told me that the ball pack and no room for negotiation. I declined her offer

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle an upset user, who is afraid of missing her report deadline due to Computer issue   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with a team member when an issue arise that leads to unpleasant working environment   Answer Question

I believe the offer is about $25k short of what other employers offer for this position to work in war zone. I made more than her offer working in Iraq, which is consider less dangerous than Afghanistan

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akhtarmukhammed-Kalay, Kandahar Province (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akhtarmukhammed-Kalay, Kandahar Province (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2011.

They called me and asked basic job questions.

Materials Control Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

The interview was stressful for most of the candidates but basically it was just as every other job interview.
    The recruiters were nice and kind.They didn't rush you in answering their questions.Nice atmophesere in the office.

MWR Foreman Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2011.

I had a call from one of the recruiting agent who gave me an interview date which I had no option of changing. We had a one on one talk about my work and experiences.
    Then I had to take a lengthy English proficiency test which tested repetition, word formation,listening and talking.
    The recruiter emailed the results to the Dyncorp HR and the job was offered.

Advice: The recruiters seem to be more concerned about your experience (the higher the better) and if not an American National, the higher the post applied for the higher you have to score in the English Proficiency test.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a detailed about your work experience and achievements   View Answer

Got another offer locally

Acft Tech UH-60 Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2010.

If you pass the drug test we will inforn you if you get hired if you do pass we will inform you who to contact and will inform you where to report to if the case you do not pass your drug test you will not be incosideration of this job. if you do pass your drug test you will then be informed who to contact.

Laundry Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shīndand (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shīndand (Afghanistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2010.

I went to the their office in india and said to the recruiter that i want to work in your company so he said that i have to pass my interview then i can process so i had my interviev after then i had a positive response.so then all the document and medical have been started.after all this i have been in dyncorp.

Supervisor Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter. Answered some initial questions and was selected for a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. I has a successful phone interview with the Manager and was invited in by the recruiter for a 1 on 1 interview. The interview lasted 3 hours and consist of several key personnel. Later that evening I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Provide a detail description of your background and experience.   Answer Question