DynCorp International Logistics Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4+ months - interviewed at DynCorp International in October 2011.

I had very little interview time because I worked at the home office. People skills were short and sweet. The office told me I was hired and I would get a packet telling me what my job consist of and 3 months later I got it.

Interview Questions
  • Can you stay away from your family for 3 months at a time was unexpected because to me it was something you should already know.   Answer Question
None it was this is what you get and you leave this date. Which 6 weeks later I did.

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akhtarmukhammed-Kalay, Kandahar Province (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akhtarmukhammed-Kalay, Kandahar Province (Afghanistan)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2011.

They called me and asked basic job questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!