DynCorp International Logistics Interview Questions

2.0

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International (Melbourne, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

I had very little interview time because I worked at the home office. People skills were short and sweet. The office told me I was hired and I would get a packet telling me what my job consist of and 3 months later I got it.

Interview Questions

• Can you stay away from your family for 3 months at a time was unexpected because to me it was something you should already know.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None it was this is what you get and you leave this date. Which 6 weeks later I did.

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akhtarmukhammed-Kalay, Kandahar Province (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DynCorp International (Akhtarmukhammed-Kalay, Kandahar Province (Afghanistan)) in August 2011.

Interview

They called me and asked basic job questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last company?   1 Answer
    • What were your last logistics responsibilities?   Answer Question