DynCorp International

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

MWR Foreman Interview

MWR Foreman

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2011.

Interview Details – I had a call from one of the recruiting agent who gave me an interview date which I had no option of changing. We had a one on one talk about my work and experiences.
Then I had to take a lengthy English proficiency test which tested repetition, word formation,listening and talking.
The recruiter emailed the results to the Dyncorp HR and the job was offered.

Advice: The recruiters seem to be more concerned about your experience (the higher the better) and if not an American National, the higher the post applied for the higher you have to score in the English Proficiency test.

Interview Question – Give me a detailed about your work experience and achievements   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Got another offer locally

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

DynCorp International Videos

DynCorp International – Why Work for Us?

A GLOBAL SERVICES PROVIDER OFFERING UNIQUE, TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International MWR Foreman interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees and interview candidates.