DynCorp International MWR Foreman Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.0

MWR Foreman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International.

Interview

I didn't really have an interview process. I applied for the job through the website, a few days later I received an offer letter for the position. After I accepted I started to get emails from the HR reps to get started with processing.

Interview Questions

• The only question that I was asked was if I wanted the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

MWR Foreman Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2011.

Interview

I had a call from one of the recruiting agent who gave me an interview date which I had no option of changing. We had a one on one talk about my work and experiences. Then I had to take a lengthy English proficiency test which tested repetition, word formation,listening and talking. The recruiter emailed the results to the Dyncorp HR and the job was offered. Advice: The recruiters seem to be more concerned about your experience (the higher the better) and if not an American National, the higher the post applied for the higher you have to score in the English Proficiency test.

Interview Questions

• Give me a detailed about your work experience and achievements   1 Answer

Got another offer locally