Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International
- Aircraft Mechanic (3)
- Logistics (2)
- Security Specialist (2)
- MWR Foreman (2)
- Project Controls Specialist Senior (2)
- Supply/Logistics (2)
- Plumber (2)
- Fuel Operator (2)
- Acft Tech UH-60 (1)
- Protective Security Specialist (1)
- Air Traffic Controller (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Security Coordinator (1)
- Security Guard (1)
- Police Mentor (1)
- Aircraft Mechanic I (1)
- Airfield Operations Supervisor (1)
- COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector (1)
- MCT Coordinator (1)
- General Labor/Warehouseman (1)
- MCS/Manager/Supervisor/Logistics Specialist/Executive Administrative Assistant (1)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PBUSE System (1)
- Tent Technician (1)
- Force Generation & Integration Adviser to the Afghan National Police (1)
- CAAT Team Member (1)
- Fuels, Fuel Operator (1)
- WRM Site Manager (1)
- Pricing Analyst, Principal (1)
- Flihtline Supervisor (1)
MWR Foreman Interview
I applied online – interviewed at DynCorp International.
I didn't really have an interview process. I applied for the job through the website, a few days later I received an offer letter for the position. After I accepted I started to get emails from the HR reps to get started with processing.
- The only question that I was asked was if I wanted the job? Answer Question
there was no negotiation
Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International
MWR Foreman InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2011.
I had a call from one of the recruiting agent who gave me an interview date which I had no option of changing. We had a one on one talk about my work and experiences.
Then I had to take a lengthy English proficiency test which tested repetition, word formation,listening and talking.
The recruiter emailed the results to the Dyncorp HR and the job was offered.
Advice: The recruiters seem to be more concerned about your experience (the higher the better) and if not an American National, the higher the post applied for the higher you have to score in the English Proficiency test.
- Give me a detailed about your work experience and achievements 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Got another offer locally