DynCorp International Material Control Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

1.7

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2012.

Interview

The screening process was very thorough drug test and background check completed I was hired or he position worked 2 years on contract then Laid off due to down sizing and site closures.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a crime.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Material Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kandahar (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kandahar (Afghanistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

The recruiter goes based off of your resume. They ask you if you are familiar with SARSS. That is almost the only thing they care about. Not too many questions or than that. After the interview, the recruiter will send your resume to the hiring manager where he/she will decide if they want to hire you. (Takes about a few days) then you will receive and offer letter in your email. You sign, send back and everything else is too easy. Start your medicals and you're pretty much off to in processing in Dallas Fort Worth

Interview Questions

• None. They pretty much trust in you just from your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really is not negotiation. Its take it or leave it.

Materials Control Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DynCorp International in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was stressful for most of the candidates but basically it was just as every other job interview. The recruiters were nice and kind.They didn't rush you in answering their questions.Nice atmophesere in the office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to Afghanistan?   1 Answer