DynCorp International

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanic Interview

Mechanic

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at DynCorp International in August 2008.

Interview Details – The interview went great. I spoke with the shop lead who seemed very layed back. I didn't have any experience with Army vehicles, just Marine Corp vehicles. But he liked my attitude and I made that he knew that I was quick learner.

Interview Question – nothing hard   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

DynCorp International Videos

DynCorp International – Why Work for Us?

A GLOBAL SERVICES PROVIDER OFFERING UNIQUE, TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International Mechanic interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees and interview candidates.