DynCorp International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in June 2010.

Interview Details – The first recruiter asked why I was selected, and wanted me to explain why the hiring manager selected me. The second recruiter asked for completed paperwork I had not received yet, after a week of my requesting, the paperwork was provided for me to fill out. The third recruiter never returned emails about where I was in the process; if she returned a phone call it would be at 01:00 in the morning. The level of disconnect between what information was provide them and what they chose to absorbed is great. It even went so far as the travel office issuing a ticket for an international flight, the information was provided at 9:34 PM, for a 1:30 AM flight, departing from a country I was not even physically in.

Interview Question – See description   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Government contract, take it or leave it

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!