DynCorp International Passenger Support Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Passenger Support Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2009.

The recruiter called me at work one day and asked if I was interested in a position that my resume matched for. Honestly, it wasn't a difficult interview at all. My resume matched what he was looking for and a few answers about the specifics of my job history satisfied his requirements and he offered me the job right there.

Having sat in on many interviews with this company in the years since I was initially hired, many manager's here aren't looking for future leaders as they already usually want to hire those from within. Unless you are interviewing for a leadership position, emphasize your desire to just "do your job" and don't make a lot of your aspirations. Your time to shine will come once you've gotten your foot in the door.

Interview Questions
  • He was interested in the dates of my employment, probably to fill in my work history in his recruiting packet. But I didn't know them all off-hand. I'd have that stuff readily available.   Answer Question
I wasn't able to negotiate at all on the pay-rate as it wasn't for a management position, but I did get them to buy me a ticket out of Baghdad.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!