DynCorp International Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview Questions

2.3

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Questions

• After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International in January 2011.

Interview

Talked with a couple different folks. They were nice on the phone and I just tried to be personable and talk to them like a buddy. They mostly wanted to know if I knew about Cobra software. No difficult questions. Management likes their butt kissed so compliment them. Leave them feeling good about themselves.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for moving expenses and I was granted $5000 bonus.

Senior Project Controls Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was shorter than I expected but I had previous LOGCAP project experience in Iraq so I was known to the interviewer through a former co-worker. Governement contracting and LOGCAP in particular is a small world. It made the hiring and interview process a lot more easier and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. I supplied a good resume and a letter of reference with the complete application.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotation. Salary based on government contract.