DynCorp International Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 17, 2014
Updated May 17, 2014
2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Questions
  • After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   View Answer
The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International

Senior Project Controls Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in March 2012.

The interview was shorter than I expected but I had previous LOGCAP project experience in Iraq so I was known to the interviewer through a former co-worker. Governement contracting and LOGCAP in particular is a small world. It made the hiring and interview process a lot more easier and relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. I supplied a good resume and a letter of reference with the complete application.   Answer Question
    No negotation. Salary based on government contract.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!