DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com

DynCorp International Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 17, 2014

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview

Project Controls Specialist Senior
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at DynCorp International in September 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.

Interview Question – After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.

Senior Project Controls Specialist Interview

Senior Project Controls Specialist
Kabul (Afghanistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DynCorp International in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was shorter than I expected but I had previous LOGCAP project experience in Iraq so I was known to the interviewer through a former co-worker. Governement contracting and LOGCAP in particular is a small world. It made the hiring and interview process a lot more easier and relaxed.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions. I supplied a good resume and a letter of reference with the complete application.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotation. Salary based on government contract.

Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!