Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International
- Aircraft Mechanic (3)
- Fuel Operator (3)
- Supply/Logistics (2)
- Plumber (2)
- Project Controls Specialist Senior (2)
- Material Control Specialist (2)
- MWR Foreman (2)
- IT Support Specialist (2)
- Logistics (2)
- Generator Mechanic (2)
- Security Specialist (2)
- Aircraft Mechanic I (2)
- Air Traffic Controller (2)
- Airfield Operations Supervisor (1)
- COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector (1)
- MCT Coordinator (1)
- General Labor/Warehouseman (1)
- MCS/Manager/Supervisor/Logistics Specialist/Executive Administrative Assistant (1)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PBUSE System (1)
- Tent Technician (1)
- Force Generation & Integration Adviser to the Afghan National Police (1)
- CAAT Team Member (1)
- Fuels, Fuel Operator (1)
- WRM Site Manager (1)
- Pricing Analyst, Principal (1)
- Flihtline Supervisor (1)
- Aviation Technical Inspector (1)
- Electronic Document Management Technical Analyst (1)
- Driver and Warehouseman (1)
- Laundry Lead (1)
Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2011.
Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.
- After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work. 1 Answer
The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.
Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International
Senior Project Controls Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in March 2012.
The interview was shorter than I expected but I had previous LOGCAP project experience in Iraq so I was known to the interviewer through a former co-worker. Governement contracting and LOGCAP in particular is a small world. It made the hiring and interview process a lot more easier and relaxed.
- There were no difficult questions. I supplied a good resume and a letter of reference with the complete application. Answer Question
No negotation. Salary based on government contract.
Project Controls Specialist Senior InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2011.
Talked with a couple different folks. They were nice on the phone and I just tried to be personable and talk to them like a buddy. They mostly wanted to know if I knew about Cobra software. No difficult questions. Management likes their butt kissed so compliment them. Leave them feeling good about themselves.
- What is your experience with Cobra? Answer Question
I asked for moving expenses and I was granted $5000 bonus.