Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International
- Aircraft Mechanic (3)
- Logistics (2)
- Security Specialist (2)
- MWR Foreman (2)
- Project Controls Specialist Senior (2)
- Supply/Logistics (2)
- Plumber (2)
- Fuel Operator (2)
- Acft Tech UH-60 (1)
- Protective Security Specialist (1)
- Air Traffic Controller (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Security Coordinator (1)
- Security Guard (1)
- Police Mentor (1)
- Aircraft Mechanic I (1)
- Airfield Operations Supervisor (1)
- COMBS Quality Assurance Inspector (1)
- MCT Coordinator (1)
- General Labor/Warehouseman (1)
- MCS/Manager/Supervisor/Logistics Specialist/Executive Administrative Assistant (1)
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PBUSE System (1)
- Tent Technician (1)
- Force Generation & Integration Adviser to the Afghan National Police (1)
- CAAT Team Member (1)
- Fuels, Fuel Operator (1)
- WRM Site Manager (1)
- Pricing Analyst, Principal (1)
- Flihtline Supervisor (1)
Project Controls Specialist Senior Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at DynCorp International in January 2011.
Talked with a couple different folks. They were nice on the phone and I just tried to be personable and talk to them like a buddy. They mostly wanted to know if I knew about Cobra software. No difficult questions. Management likes their butt kissed so compliment them. Leave them feeling good about themselves.
- What is your experience with Cobra? Answer Question
I asked for moving expenses and I was granted $5000 bonus.
Other Interview Reviews for DynCorp International
Senior Project Controls Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at DynCorp International (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in March 2012.
The interview was shorter than I expected but I had previous LOGCAP project experience in Iraq so I was known to the interviewer through a former co-worker. Governement contracting and LOGCAP in particular is a small world. It made the hiring and interview process a lot more easier and relaxed.
- There were no difficult questions. I supplied a good resume and a letter of reference with the complete application. Answer Question
No negotation. Salary based on government contract.
Project Controls Specialist Senior InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ months – interviewed at DynCorp International (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2011.
Submitted resume to a friend who passed it along to DynCorp Human Resources. Received a call from Project Controls Manager a few months later who interviewed me for an overseas assignment. Received a call from Human Resources a month later and prepared all the paperwork for working overseas.
- After discussing my background and qualifications the hiring manager asked how soon I'd like to come to work. 1 Answer
The amount I was offered was fixed for person's of my skills and background due to DynCorp's bid as a contractor for the US Gov. I had researched the pay of my position prior to the job offer, so was not surprised by the rate.