DynCorp International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Security Coordinator Interview

Security Coordinator

I applied online - interviewed at DynCorp International in November 2011.

Interview Details – Online application, (takes about 1hr to fill all the details) then just waited, it took about 6 months before I got a call. I already have given out on all overseas jobs since I got the same experience with at least 4 other companies, however after the first call everything was easy.

They gave me a list of documents they require (passport, DL, military records and others) plus send me to get a physical and dental examination, which I a pay for it but the company reimbursement upon hiring.

Most of the process was done online, however I got the support of the hiring personnel on the phone thru the entire process.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, however their requirements for a physical and dental exam can be a hassle if you are unemployed or uninsured   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation since is a contract job

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DynCorp International

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

DynCorp International Videos

DynCorp International – Why Work for Us?

A GLOBAL SERVICES PROVIDER OFFERING UNIQUE, TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD DynCorp International is a leading global services provider offering unique, tailored solutions for an ever-changing world… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International Security Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees and interview candidates.