Dynamics Research Interview Questions

2.0

Internhip Interview

Interview

two phone interviews. Some technical questions and some causal questions.It was campus recruitment. It had 2 rounds. Then HR round had generic and common sense/Logical questions.The questions are not hard.Then about 2 weeks later I got a phone call. I did not accept the offer because I got a better offer from another company.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Initially discovered HPTi at a college fair. Process consisted of 2 on-site interviews.

Program Evaluation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dynamics Research (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Standard interview process, but my interviewers were unfriendly and awkward. The recruiter never bothered to respond to my multiple emails asking about the status, and finally I had to call her to find out. Very rude people, got a bad impression of the company.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dynamics Research (Washington, DC).

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter and with senior management by phone. Was brought in to meet a few other managers. Talked mostly about contract details, not as much about my experience. Was brought on fairly quickly and references were not checked. Background check only occurred after being employed for a few months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is probably room for negotiation.

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dynamics Research (Kansas City, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

I was still in my technical school at the time of my interview, and I had told the supervisor that I wanted to finish chool before I start. Not a technical interview at all.

Interview Questions

• Why should I waitt for two months to hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fairly straight forward. They offered, I accepted.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dynamics Research.

Interview

I had two in person interviews and a phone interview with the recruiter. Everyone was very friendly and the attitude was very laid back.

Negotiation

Negotiation with the recruiter was very pleasant.

Strategic Communications Specialist - Military Health Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dynamics Research (Falls Church, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Came in for an interview at the Falls Church office. I was struck by how strange it was entering the office to find there was no reception desk or anyone greeting or directing guests. I wandered around the hallways until someone told me to go into the conference room. Very awkward. The interview was with two women. One initiated the interview by asking if I brought a copy of my resume, the other already had a copy of my resume. The interview was very brief (30-40 minutes max), the first 15 minutes both women I interviewed with spent a good deal of time explaining how difficult their days were, joked about needing to wear "fireman" hats because of all the theoretical fires they constantly had to put out at work, and emphasized how overwhelmed with work they were. While it was somewhat off-putting it was clear they were feeling overwhelmed and needed to fill the position. They asked me to describe my background a bit, and then asked if I had any questions about the position. I had several. I was able to ask two general questions. I had other questions but they then told me they "unfortunately would have to make a hard stop" because they had other business to attend to. Neither had cards to provide me (both forgot to bring cards). It has been 30 days since the interview and I have received no further communication from their staff. I have no idea if the process is complete, but would assume so.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dynamics Research (Arlington, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was 2 thirty minute interviews on my schools campus. One with a recruiter and one with a manager. They were both a bit awkward, I would say compared to my other interviews. They informed me I would be told on their decision in about a week. After 2 weeks I sent email after email. Never heard a response, its hard to believe that the recruiter could not even give me a response of any kind. I would recommend to stay away from them for a summer internship

Business Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dynamics Research (Arlington, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied on a Tuesday. Was contacted for phone screen on a Wednesday. Phone screened on Thursday. Phone interviewed on Friday. In-face interviewed on Monday. References requested Tuesday. Offer extended Wednesday. Countered and re-offered on the Friday. Accepted offer on that same Friday. All in all the experience took two weeks from application to hire. I don't think this was typical as they really needed to fill this position, but everyone through the process was extremely nice and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were very simple interviews - however they were attempting to assess different skill sets than normal. Questions asked were along the lines of "how did you perform difficult or challenging tasks in a fast paced environment with pressure to perform" I was surprised that they asked me about my retail experience as this was a Corporate job. Other than that, the interview questions were extremely standard as the interviewees were really attempting to get a handle on the applicant's fit with the company rather than skill base.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a higher salary. Initial offer was exactly the range I mentioned in the phone interview. If you are looking to start at a higher base for negotiating, increase your bottom range at the phone screen!!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dynamics Research (Arlington, VA) in June 2012.

Interview

First you speak with a recruiter then if they like you you are brought in to meet with the lead of the assignment you will be put on. That was the only interview I had and the only slow part was having to get a government clearance. All in all it was pretty painless!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I simply told the recruiter how much I wanted and she said okay. I wish I had asked for more!