Dynasplint

Very Difficult Interview

Neurological Sales Consultant Interview

Neurological Sales Consultant
Orange, CA

I interviewed at Dynasplint in June 2011.

Interview Details – phone screens, f2f, article research, ride alongs, business plan, role playing

Interview Question – general qs   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – non existent

Orthopedic Sales Consultant Interview

Orthopedic Sales Consultant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Dynasplint.

Interview Details – I was referred by a current employee. First there was a phone interview, followed by 2 in person interviews with the Regional Sales Manager, then there was a Skype interview with the Divisional Sales Manager.

Interview Question – What do you do when you get this response from a Dr. or Therapist: "I don't have anyone that needs a Dynasplint right now."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated higher salary.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dynasplint.

Interview Details – Began with a phone interview, followed by interview with Regional Manager, a ride-along, then a final interview with Divisional Manager and Regional Manager.

Interview Question – Interview questions were very standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations on salary were not available

Neurological Sales Consultant Interview

Neurological Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Dynasplint.

Interview Details – Interview process was very rigorous and in depth. I had numerous interviews with my manager where we reviewed business strategies, sales history, etc. I also had to research which accounts I would work with and determine what type of sale I would present to them. As with any sales position I also had to sell the product to my manager, the regional manager, and the VP of sales. Most interviews were conducted via telephone or Skype.

Interview Question – Building which accounts I would work with before I knew much about their product.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate a higher rate. Salary is based on location and ranges from $40,000-$45,000. If establishing a new territory make sure they compensate you for this as your units in rent will not be as high as if you were taking over an existing territory.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Jacksonville, FL

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Dynasplint in February 2008.

Interview Details – Very sales oriented.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Know your value to the company based upon your skills set.

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dynasplint.

Interview Details – You will apply online then you will have a short screening interview which basically goes over your resume. This could be done by an admin assistant. The 2nd phone interview will be with your potential manager. This one is about 30-60 min. You will then have an in-person interview with the hiring manager. You will then have a ride-along day where you will ride with a senior sales rep who will then report back to the boss how he/she thinks you will do in the job. Finally you will have 1 or two brief interviews with the head of the sales region and the national sales manager. It's a very consultative interview with lots of "Tell me what you would do in .... situation" kind of questions. The focus is on sales strategy, organizational skills and overcoming objections.

Interview Question – The higher level manager will sound like he is trying to convince you NOT to take the job. Don't be alarmed - this is strategic.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary is slightly negotiable

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied through other source - interviewed at Dynasplint in March 2011.

Interview Details – 30 minute phone interview. Next round was to complete a territory review and ride along with a current sales rep.

Interview Question – What do you like least about your current job?   Answer Question

Worked for Dynasplint? Contribute to the Community!