Dynasplint Systems Interview Questions

3.6

Orthopedic Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dynasplint Systems (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. First there was a phone interview, followed by 2 in person interviews with the Regional Sales Manager, then there was a Skype interview with the Divisional Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you get this response from a Dr. or Therapist: "I don't have anyone that needs a Dynasplint right now."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated higher salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dynasplint Systems (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Began with a phone interview, followed by interview with Regional Manager, a ride-along, then a final interview with Divisional Manager and Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations on salary were not available

Neurological Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dynasplint Systems.

Interview

Interview process was very rigorous and in depth. I had numerous interviews with my manager where we reviewed business strategies, sales history, etc. I also had to research which accounts I would work with and determine what type of sale I would present to them. As with any sales position I also had to sell the product to my manager, the regional manager, and the VP of sales. Most interviews were conducted via telephone or Skype.

Interview Questions

• Building which accounts I would work with before I knew much about their product.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate a higher rate. Salary is based on location and ranges from $40,000-$45,000. If establishing a new territory make sure they compensate you for this as your units in rent will not be as high as if you were taking over an existing territory.

Neurological Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I interviewed at Dynasplint Systems (Orange, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

phone screens, f2f, article research, ride alongs, business plan, role playing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non existent

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Dynasplint Systems in March 2010.

Interview

Three interviews. One Skype interview. Took about 6 months and then I had to tell them I was looking else where for a job to force them to give me a hire date. I was told I had the job but had to wait until the time was right???

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very long

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dynasplint Systems (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

Very sales oriented.

Interview Questions

• Describe a unique creative marketing method.   1 Answer
    • How do you respond to negativity in a professional environment?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Know your value to the company based upon your skills set.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dynasplint Systems.

Interview

You will apply online then you will have a short screening interview which basically goes over your resume. This could be done by an admin assistant. The 2nd phone interview will be with your potential manager. This one is about 30-60 min. You will then have an in-person interview with the hiring manager. You will then have a ride-along day where you will ride with a senior sales rep who will then report back to the boss how he/she thinks you will do in the job. Finally you will have 1 or two brief interviews with the head of the sales region and the national sales manager. It's a very consultative interview with lots of "Tell me what you would do in .... situation" kind of questions. The focus is on sales strategy, organizational skills and overcoming objections.

Interview Questions

• The higher level manager will sound like he is trying to convince you NOT to take the job. Don't be alarmed - this is strategic.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is slightly negotiable

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dynasplint Systems in March 2011.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Next round was to complete a territory review and ride along with a current sales rep.