E Data Experts Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at E Data Experts

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at E Data Experts in January 2013.

not good, after selection also management takes the person who is known to them.

Interview Questions

culture

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at E Data Experts in April 2011.

Just one technical round and i am sure that the interviewer does not have proper technical knowledge.
    3 or 4 questions are asked and said i am through with the round

seems company is not a promicing by observing the interview process

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at E Data Experts.

Usually 2 technical rounds followed by HR

Interview Questions
    Straight

Quality Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at E Data Experts in June 2011.

The Management of this Company would have named it as ' IDIOT-Data experts, instead of 'e-data experts'
    I have wasted my full 1 day leave from my present employer.
    I have been asked to come for Testing job, I waited nearly 1 hour more than the time given by HR.
    the Person who interviewed me was a Tech-head. He was sound in knowledge but very very poor in Morals.
    He was asking me whether i am capable shifting internally from one job to another job.
    and if needed handle multiple Platforms ( as I had expertise in Java, Perl too) too. I think they need only people not the talent

Never ever wast your time by attending an interview with this company. its simply a vast of time.
    I came to know from other employees too that there is lot of Groupism and Yess Boss kind of culture in company.

Worked for E Data Experts? Contribute to the Community!