E Data Experts Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at E Data Experts

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at E Data Experts (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

not good, after selection also management takes the person who is known to them.

Interview Questions

culture

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at E Data Experts (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Usually 2 technical rounds followed by HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight

Quality Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at E Data Experts (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The Management of this Company would have named it as ' IDIOT-Data experts, instead of 'e-data experts'
    I have wasted my full 1 day leave from my present employer.
    I have been asked to come for Testing job, I waited nearly 1 hour more than the time given by HR.
    the Person who interviewed me was a Tech-head. He was sound in knowledge but very very poor in Morals.
    He was asking me whether i am capable shifting internally from one job to another job.
    and if needed handle multiple Platforms ( as I had expertise in Java, Perl too) too. I think they need only people not the talent

Never ever wast your time by attending an interview with this company. its simply a vast of time.
    I came to know from other employees too that there is lot of Groupism and Yess Boss kind of culture in company.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at E Data Experts (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Just one technical round and i am sure that the interviewer does not have proper technical knowledge.
    3 or 4 questions are asked and said i am through with the round

seems company is not a promicing by observing the interview process