E Data Experts

Very Easy Interview

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at E Data Experts in January 2013.

Interview Details – not good, after selection also management takes the person who is known to them.

Interview Question – to reject they can ask any thing   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – culture

Developer Interview

Developer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at E Data Experts in April 2011.

Interview Details – Just one technical round and i am sure that the interviewer does not have proper technical knowledge.
3 or 4 questions are asked and said i am through with the round

Reason for Declining – seems company is not a promicing by observing the interview process

Developer Interview

Developer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at E Data Experts.

Interview Details – Usually 2 technical rounds followed by HR

Interview Question – Mostly Core Java questions and few algorithems   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight

Quality Analysis Interview

Quality Analysis
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at E Data Experts in June 2011.

Interview Details – The Management of this Company would have named it as ' IDIOT-Data experts, instead of 'e-data experts'
I have wasted my full 1 day leave from my present employer.
I have been asked to come for Testing job, I waited nearly 1 hour more than the time given by HR.
the Person who interviewed me was a Tech-head. He was sound in knowledge but very very poor in Morals.
He was asking me whether i am capable shifting internally from one job to another job.
and if needed handle multiple Platforms ( as I had expertise in Java, Perl too) too. I think they need only people not the talent

Reason for Declining – Never ever wast your time by attending an interview with this company. its simply a vast of time.
I came to know from other employees too that there is lot of Groupism and Yess Boss kind of culture in company.

Worked for E Data Experts? Contribute to the Community!