E-Emphasys Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at E-Emphasys Technologies

Developer Interview

Interview

First round a telephonic and then face to face for 1 hours

Interview Questions

salary offered was not good

Product Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at E-Emphasys Technologies in December 2011.

Interview

First round was an aptitude test, the difficulty level was low. Then came the 2nd round which comprised of GD. Third round was to solve a case and 4th was to check our domain knowledge (duration 30mins ).
    Then came Panel Interview three interviewers one relaxed another one a bit aggressive and third one was very aggressive and smart. No one made me feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why did i choose to be in my current profession over something else?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at E-Emphasys Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 rounds. First round was technical which was very easy , easy questions asked. Other round was HR , in that I have been asked the challenges and difficulties I have faced in the current job and how I tackled that. Salary expectations question wasn't asked.

Interview Questions

• What challenges and problems you faced in Current job and how do you tackled them?   Answer Question

They offere only 20 % hike in salary that's why I rejected.