E-Emphasys Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at E-Emphasys Technologies

Developer Interview

First round a telephonic and then face to face for 1 hours

Interview Questions

salary offered was not good

Product Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at E-Emphasys Technologies in December 2011.

First round was an aptitude test, the difficulty level was low. Then came the 2nd round which comprised of GD. Third round was to solve a case and 4th was to check our domain knowledge (duration 30mins ).
    Then came Panel Interview three interviewers one relaxed another one a bit aggressive and third one was very aggressive and smart. No one made me feel uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Why did i choose to be in my current profession over something else?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at E-Emphasys Technologies in August 2009.

The interview consisted of 2 rounds. First round was technical which was very easy , easy questions asked. Other round was HR , in that I have been asked the challenges and difficulties I have faced in the current job and how I tackled that. Salary expectations question wasn't asked.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges and problems you faced in Current job and how do you tackled them?   Answer Question

They offere only 20 % hike in salary that's why I rejected.