E-Emphasys Technologies

Interview Question – Not any it was easy   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – salary offered was not good

Product Analyst Interview

Product Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at E-Emphasys Technologies in December 2011.

Interview Details – First round was an aptitude test, the difficulty level was low. Then came the 2nd round which comprised of GD. Third round was to solve a case and 4th was to check our domain knowledge (duration 30mins ).
Then came Panel Interview three interviewers one relaxed another one a bit aggressive and third one was very aggressive and smart. No one made me feel uncomfortable.

Interview Question – Why did i choose to be in my current profession over something else?   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at E-Emphasys Technologies in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of 2 rounds. First round was technical which was very easy , easy questions asked. Other round was HR , in that I have been asked the challenges and difficulties I have faced in the current job and how I tackled that. Salary expectations question wasn't asked.

Interview Question – What challenges and problems you faced in Current job and how do you tackled them?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They offere only 20 % hike in salary that's why I rejected.

Worked for E-Emphasys Technologies? Contribute to the Community!