E.R. Smith Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Production Management Interview

Westerly, RI

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at E.R. Smith Associates in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was reasonably extensive, met with President, V.P. Operations (son to President) and CFO. V.P. left interview after 5 minutes (clearly did not want to participate). CFO had questions regarding performance metrics that seemed to be answered to his satisfaction (it appeared they had no metrics for this site). President was questioning my ability to manage the workforce, had a special interest in one particular individual and how I would handle him). No discussion as to the financial state of the company which was deplorable.

Interview Question – Could I terminate a long service employee.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fixed with staffing agency.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for E.R. Smith Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E.R. Smith Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by E.R. Smith Associates employees and interview candidates.