E*TRADE Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate IT Architect Interview

Associate IT Architect
Menlo Park, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at E*TRADE Financial in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews back-to-back with a senior manager of both the IT Architect and Software Engineering teams. The following day I had a phone interview with a Principal IT Architect.

The Software Engineering manager mostly just asked me questions about my previous experiences.

The IT Architect manager asked me behavioral questions like what my goals in life are. He also asked me technical questions about linked lists and encryption methods.

The Principal IT Architect didn't really ask me too many questions. I believe he wanted to see how inquisitive I was regarding the IT Architecture process at E*TRADE.

The people I interviewed with were all very nice. They all had sense of humors (which I have found to be consistently absent at other engineering-based companies) and were easy-going.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation is available for the NCA (New College Associate) program.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!