E*TRADE Financial Associate IT Architect Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Financial Services Representative (14)
- Financial Consultant (8)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Associate Financial Services Representative (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Relationship Manager (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Operations Analyst (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Director (2)
- Principal Software Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Syndicate Associate1 (1)
- Team Lead, Gold Customer Service (1)
- New College Associate Program (1)
- Financial Service Representative, Financial Services Representative (1)
- Financial Service Representative (1)
- Manager, Product Management (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Customer Service Represenatative (1)
- Financial Services Representatives (1)
- Financial Advisor (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Senior Auditor (1)
- Credit Administration (1)
- Implementation Specialist (1)
- Information Technology (1)
Associate IT Architect Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at E*TRADE Financial in May 2012.
Interview Details – I had two phone interviews back-to-back with a senior manager of both the IT Architect and Software Engineering teams. The following day I had a phone interview with a Principal IT Architect.
The Software Engineering manager mostly just asked me questions about my previous experiences.
The IT Architect manager asked me behavioral questions like what my goals in life are. He also asked me technical questions about linked lists and encryption methods.
The Principal IT Architect didn't really ask me too many questions. I believe he wanted to see how inquisitive I was regarding the IT Architecture process at E*TRADE.
The people I interviewed with were all very nice. They all had sense of humors (which I have found to be consistently absent at other engineering-based companies) and were easy-going.
- How can you search a linked list for a specific node entry? Answer Question
- What's the difference between the RC4 and DES ciphers? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiation is available for the NCA (New College Associate) program.
Interviews for Top Jobs at E*TRADE Financial