E*TRADE Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at E*TRADE Financial.

Interview Details – Interview process started off very quickly, first with a phone interview and then a face to face with hiring manager. Next round of face to face was with five people, all very nice. I received great feedback from all the interviews, but then HR just stopped communicating. It was very unprofessional and they have been looking for someone for this position for six months. Now I see why. HR should at least respond with feedback. And, the job is still listed...

Interview Question – The job description was much different compared to what the hiring manager was looking for. The other five people all had different ideas too.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
New York, NY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at E*TRADE Financial in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially phone interviewed and asked to come in for a face to face interview with four people. After arriving, I met the hiring manager. He asked me the same questions as in the phone interview and I provided similar answers. After twenty minutes, he advised me that they had a candidate that they were close to an offer and brought me in "to make sure he wasn't missing anything." This was a complete waste of my time and very unprofessional.

Interview Question – When did you last provide this analysis?   Answer Question

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!