E*TRADE Financial Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial (Arlington, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview lasted for 3 hours. I was interviewed by different managers from several teams in the accounting department. The managers were really nice and they asked me about my situation and my past experience shown on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction.   Answer Question
  • What did you like most among all the experience you had in your resume? And why?   Answer Question
  • What did you hate most among all the experience you had in your resume? And why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for E*TRADE Financial

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at E*TRADE Financial in August 2009.

Interview

I applied the seasonal help in September 2009 and was grant for an interview in October. The interview was really short since I was refer by the shoes dept manager. The person who interview me just ask me question about my last job experience and then she already jump to the hours that i could work. After that she told the the salary which was $10.50 an hour with around 38 hours a week. Since it was a seasonal position, the job was ended in January 2010.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can offer this position that most people can't   Answer Question
    • I applied for a sales associate position so I thought it was unecessary to ask repeatedly if I was available to work nights/weekends.   Answer Question

Negotiation

push hardet for better benefits