E*TRADE Financial Operations Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at E*TRADE Financial in August 2011.

The 2 phone interviews was very easy. She gave a brief overview of the position and asked me my current duties. the second interview with the fraud operations manager was also easy. He asked the basic question why etrade, what can you bring to the company. the panel interview in jersey city was more greuling. They asked questions about analytics and also wanted to know how my current education helps my co-workers with the job functions. Also asked if i was performing poorly according to one boss but doing well by another boss, how would you handle the situation. Its been over 2 weeks and haven't heard back from E-Trade so i'm assuming I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities can you bring to the company   Answer Question
  • How does your education help at your current position and what do your co-workers get out of it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for E*TRADE Financial

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at E*TRADE Financial in August 2010.

I applied online for the position of Operations Analyst in Jersey City, NJ. After few weeks I received a phone call from a recruiter from Virginia. We talked for about 30mins and she mentioned that Fraud Operations division of Etrade was relocating to Jersey City from Virgina and that she will let a Senior Manager call me soon. The following week I had a phone interview with a Senior Manager and he told me, he will reschedule an in house interview to meet the other managers. An HR Assistant scheduled an interview and I met with two people: Dircector of Fraud operations and Fraud Operations Manager. Still waiting to hear from them I had an another call from recruiter asking me if I can come for another interview since one of the managers were not in when I I interviewed. I said I could make it and then went for another interview which I met another Senior Operation Manager. The manager indicated that I should expect a call from HR the following week since I interviewed on a Friday. I waited for a whole week with no calls no email. I called and sent emails to find out if any decision has been made and no one returned or replied my emails. I still up to date have not heard a word from them. I thought after all 5 rounds of interview with recruiter and 3 Senior Mangers of Fraud Operations at Etrade, I thought they will courtesy of at least letting me know of their decision. I hope they read this and review their hiring process. It does not meet the standards of Corporate America hiring process!

Interview Questions

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!