E*TRADE Financial Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2015

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at E*TRADE Financial.

Interview

Initially I was interviewed for another role, 1 hr phone screen with hiring manager, 1 hr phone screen with Senior Manager, they had already someone in mind, so they decided to go with that person, they wanted me to be for contracting position, HR gave an impression that I was hired and face to face interview is conducted only for formality reasons, there was 1 1/2 hr face to face interview with an inter view panel of 6 members, then they told me that they would like to see other people and later they did not offer me the job. No proper communication between HR and the Teams, improper hiring process, very tedious interviews where you would be interviewed every employee in the company.All the questions were repeated in every interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for E*TRADE Financial

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at E*TRADE Financial.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interview.Went through few rounds of negotiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In emails after they came back to me mentioning that they were interested in giving me the offer.