E-Z-GO Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2014

2.4

Sales Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at E-Z-GO in April 2014.

Meet on campus at a job fair and was excited after talking to a recruiter. After a follow up phone interview I was asked to come down for the day to meet with several managers. After getting there I realized its in the middle of no where and was not impressed with the office or the personal. I believe I only got an offer to help diversify the company.

Interview Questions
    • Just a bunch of the same basic questions by each manager   Answer Question

Not an exciting work atmosphere with not many young employees

Test Tech I - Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at E-Z-GO in February 2014.

The initial communication was via phone call to set up a phone interview. This was followed up with an email as verification of the time and members of the call. I was called a few hours later to schedule an in person interview the next week. The interview took about 3 hours, and involved speaking with the Mechanical Engineers, the majority of the Testing Department as a group, the Director of Current Product/Test Engineering, and a member of HR. I was called and offered the job week and a half later.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember a particular question but the most difficult parts were the group interview with the Testing Department and the one on one interview in HR.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at E-Z-GO.

I was called in for an onsite interview. I met with 6 different people: 4 engineering managers, VP of engineering, and the director of human resources. Each interview was pretty laid back. The questions were basic interview questions. It seemed like more of a get to know you interview. I was notified within a week of an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They each just asked basic interview questions. I was asked a question about dimensioning tolerance. This was a very laid back interview. I enjoyed a tour of the engineering facility. Each interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. I throughly enjoyed the experience.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at E-Z-GO in October 2012.

Was invited to interview from a campus recruiting event. The interview was a very intensive full day event. There were three rounds of interviews, conducted back-to-back-to-back. One was with the people in charge of production and sales. The next was with one HR person and a supply chain analyst. The third was with all HR people, with typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • The third set of interviewers asked me to explain in detail what the previous interviewers had spoken to me about. Under all the stress, I completely botched this answer and probably lost the offer because of it. Everything else was straight forward, if you know what you're talking about.   View Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days - interviewed at E-Z-GO in February 2011.

You have to know someone at E-Z-GO to get an interview. The interview process was poor....poor questions, lack of professionalism, interview cut short. No follow-up.

Interview Questions

Worked for E-Z-GO? Contribute to the Community!