E-Z-GO

Relevance Date Difficulty

Test Tech I - Engineering Interview

Test Tech I - Engineering
Augusta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at E-Z-GO in February 2014.

Interview Details – The initial communication was via phone call to set up a phone interview. This was followed up with an email as verification of the time and members of the call. I was called a few hours later to schedule an in person interview the next week. The interview took about 3 hours, and involved speaking with the Mechanical Engineers, the majority of the Testing Department as a group, the Director of Current Product/Test Engineering, and a member of HR. I was called and offered the job week and a half later.

Interview Question – I don't remember a particular question but the most difficult parts were the group interview with the Testing Department and the one on one interview in HR.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Augusta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at E-Z-GO.

Interview Details – I was called in for an onsite interview. I met with 6 different people: 4 engineering managers, VP of engineering, and the director of human resources. Each interview was pretty laid back. The questions were basic interview questions. It seemed like more of a get to know you interview. I was notified within a week of an offer.

Interview Question – They each just asked basic interview questions. I was asked a question about dimensioning tolerance. This was a very laid back interview. I enjoyed a tour of the engineering facility. Each interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. I throughly enjoyed the experience.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Augusta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at E-Z-GO in October 2012.

Interview Details – Was invited to interview from a campus recruiting event. The interview was a very intensive full day event. There were three rounds of interviews, conducted back-to-back-to-back. One was with the people in charge of production and sales. The next was with one HR person and a supply chain analyst. The third was with all HR people, with typical behavioral questions.

Interview Question – The third set of interviewers asked me to explain in detail what the previous interviewers had spoken to me about. Under all the stress, I completely botched this answer and probably lost the offer because of it. Everything else was straight forward, if you know what you're talking about.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Territory Sales Manager
Augusta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at E-Z-GO in February 2011.

Interview Details – You have to know someone at E-Z-GO to get an interview. The interview process was poor....poor questions, lack of professionalism, interview cut short. No follow-up.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for E-Z-GO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E-Z-GO interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by E-Z-GO employees and interview candidates.