E. & J. Gallo Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Modesto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at E. & J. Gallo in August 2012.

The interview process began with a phone screen with the director of talent acquisition and HR manager. They started off by having me walk them through my resume. After that, they asked a few basic interview questions. It lasted about 30 minutes. After the interview, I sent out thank you letters and got an immediate response back from one of the interviewers saying that they'd be in touch soon. A week later, I got an automated response saying that there were better candidates for the position. They could have at least sent me an email themselves instead of having an automated generic email sent to me. It was a little insulting that they left it so impersonal so now I am completely fine that I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for E. & J. Gallo

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at E. & J. Gallo in November 2010.

It was on campus recruiting at the MBA program. The process began by resume application and the 1st round interview on campus. Once we got accepted for the 2nd round, the company's recruiting team brought the national candidates to Chicago where we had all day long interview process. I had four interviews back to back.

Interview Questions
    • Please give an example of a new product and explain the whole launch process.   Answer Question

Worked for E. & J. Gallo? Contribute to the Community!